There are 142 users in the forums

Vernon is calling down the thunder

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
AMEN!!!

Do people not understand that this team has no cocky leaders (not the distraction kind, but the nasty kind that get the team pumped up like Harvey Dahl)??? -I believe Matt B. even emphasized this.

It's good to see at least one pulse on our mediocre/HEART-LESS offense.

Agreed. I want to see more passion dammit
Originally posted by luv49rs:
AMEN!!!

Do people not understand that this team has no cocky leaders (not the distraction kind, but the nasty kind that get the team pumped up like Harvey Dahl)??? -I believe Matt B. even emphasized this.

f**k THE TEDDY BEARS. AREN'T s**t WITHOUT URLACHER. f**k EM.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
AMEN!!!

f**k THE TEDDY BEARS. AREN'T s**t WITHOUT URLACHER. f**k EM.

Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
he's confident, nuff said

i believe he'll back it up come thursday

Vernon will back it up. The only problem is will the rest of the team step up.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I think VD is a fool for doing this. Its never a good idea for giving the team some added motivation. Also I don't think its smart considering our Oline is trash.
I don't think this is that big of a deal. However, as the best player on the offense this year, and as the offensive captain, it's nice to see Davis getting fired up. We need it right now> Badly!
Originally posted by susweel:
I think VD is a fool for doing this. Its never a good idea for giving the team some added motivation. Also I don't think its smart considering our Oline is trash.

Agreed. I think there is a way to show passion and not piss the other team off. This quote is locker room material for the Bears.
  • 49erinChicago
  • Info N/A
Lets remember that this is the same guy who had two false starts in one game AT HOME in a MUST WIN GAME. There is no reason to light a fire under the chicago defense, now there going to come and give it there best. STUPID MOVE.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
nice.

everyone on our team seems to be pussies and don't talk s**t, lets do this.

On the contrary, it is usually the s**t talking punks that are the pussies, really tough men don't have to put up fronts, their actions speak for them. Talking s**t is usually a cover for a cowardly soul, false bravado gains you nothing.

But it's not false or a front if you're backing it up. I think his play this year does just that. Besides, it's just a game people...a little trash talk never hurt.

[ Edited by baltien on Nov 10, 2009 at 14:51:00 ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
@ you people

ugh, dumbass

Guess I better get a 10-6 thread up soon.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Don't tell me
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
he's confident, nuff said

i believe he'll back it up come thursday

Vernon will back it up. The only problem is will the rest of the team step up.

He might back it up by stopping all of his FALSE STARTS...he looks like Kwame Harris out there...

[ Edited by Bobbi9698 on Nov 10, 2009 at 15:13:34 ]
Originally posted by Esco:
Don't tell me

Exactly. Vernon needs to keep his fat lips wired shut.

No Niner player from our glory years would have been stupid enough to say something like this. Not one of them. They knew better.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Esco:
Don't tell me

Exactly. Vernon needs to keep his fat lips wired shut.

No Niner player from our glory years would have been stupid enough to say something like this. Not one of them. They knew better.

These niners are nothing like those players.
Share 49ersWebzone