LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Vernon is calling down the thunder

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • flow
  • Veteran
Vernon talks trash, the o-line fights the battle.

Is this junior high?
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Esco:
Don't tell me

Exactly. Vernon needs to keep his fat lips wired shut.

No Niner player from our glory years would have been stupid enough to say something like this. Not one of them. They knew better.

These niners are nothing like those players.

Truer words never spoken.
Last year I wouldda said Davis needed to get slapped. This year I say bring it on. Our OL needs a kick in the butt and I think it's about time someone voiced their support.
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
he's confident, nuff said

i believe he'll back it up come thursday

Vernon will back it up. The only problem is will the rest of the team step up.

He might back it up by stopping all of his FALSE STARTS...he looks like Kwame Harris out there...

Big Fu*cking deal about the false starts the man gets TD's...hasn't dropped many passes and is our best receiver also is tied for the NFL lead for receiving Touchdowns. You guys wanted a damn pro-bowl TE and now we have one and your complaining about false starts?!?! WTF!!!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Last year I wouldda said Davis needed to get slapped. This year I say bring it on. Our OL needs a kick in the butt and I think it's about time someone voiced their support.
Originally posted by Dino:
lol @ the hate on vernon. dude is trying to get this team pumped cuz nothing else si going for them right now. you guys all know he's not the same kid who talked trash for no reason, he backs up all his talk now
Actually he is probably letting everyone know now that he is going to be blocking at least 75% of the time this game.
Thrash talking always good for hyping up the game
It's usually best to live by the tried and true adages: Never let them see you comin' and under promise and over deliver.

I don't really fault Vernon. He's righted his ship and turned himself into a dominant player and the rest of the team save for a few are sucking balls. What do they have to lose? I know, the game but they've been doing that anyway. Maybe this gives the fellas up front something to live up to.

If they win who's back on AS's nutsack?

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I always hate the idea of giving the other team chalkboard material...

Chris Johnson said they would win the rest of their games, we thought our team would respond back by not letting him have over 100 yards rushing and hold him at least to only one TD, but most important not let them win. We all saw what happened
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by valrod33:
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
good. Being quite has gotten us to 3-5. Maybe it'll light the fire under some of our half-steppin players.

just heard KNBR and they are peeing their pants because Vernon gave them "bulletin board " material, I'm not a fan of talking but 1985 was a long time ago I think it's safe to crack a little on Chicago , they have 1 more win than the Niners, and it wasn't all that harsh anyway.
It's no big deal, but Vernon Davis should just be quiet about future opponents.
Share 49ersWebzone