LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Vernon is calling down the thunder

Shop Find 49ers gear online
oh man, imagine what they're gonna do to the o-line now

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/11/davis-nothing-s.html?mi_rss=49ers%20Blog%20and%20Q%26A
just walk it after you talk it
What an idiot, why would he even open his mouth?
he's confident, nuff said

i believe he'll back it up come thursday
he's showing confidence in the O-Line. And frankly, the last 2 games, the O line has been worlds better than they have been. I mean, there was no mention of Rachal the entire last game. These guys have it in em, and the captain believes in them.
I think he's really over-confident now but if he comes through and rips the Bears, i won't mind.

On the other hand, if he is held to 0 catches, then he needs to keep his mouth shut.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Nov 10, 2009 at 13:52:18 ]
Originally posted by King49er:
What an idiot, why would he even open his mouth?

He's opening his mouth to get his team fired up. The man is a captain and is having a pro bowl year. I don't think he is an "idiot". He is one of the only offensive players backing up his talk.
Back it up Vernon!!!!!
good. Being quite has gotten us to 3-5. Maybe it'll light the fire under some of our half-steppin players.
Im calling it right now, this Thursday the season gets turned around, we make the playoffs, and the D starts crushing fools

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
good. Being quite has gotten us to 3-5. Maybe it'll light the fire under some of our half-steppin players.

This
nice.

everyone on our team seems to be pussies and don't talk s**t, lets do this.
AMEN!!!

Do people not understand that this team has no cocky leaders (not the distraction kind, but the nasty kind that get the team pumped up like Harvey Dahl)??? -I believe Matt B. even emphasized this.

It's good to see at least one pulse on our mediocre/HEART-LESS offense.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
nice.

everyone on our team seems to be pussies and don't talk s**t, lets do this.

On the contrary, it is usually the s**t talking punks that are the pussies, really tough men don't have to put up fronts, their actions speak for them. Talking s**t is usually a cover for a cowardly soul, false bravado gains you nothing.
I hope he is right.
Share 49ersWebzone