LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 209 users in the forums

My Rant!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Yeah, umm Tico? Is that your name?

Ya still gonna be drinking that koolaide when we drop to 3-5? How does 3-6 strike you? 3-7?

I just want to know -- at what point -- does your koolaide turn sour? Cause, mine already is.

No man, my name is Nancy...

How sad for you that you feel that way...we could be 0-16 and I still be rooting for my Niners!

A real fan. Props to you Tico. Like you, my Koolaid well never runs dry.

As for billbird, never recalled him being this negative - must be having off the field issues.

Yeah, I was drunk
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Yeah, umm Tico? Is that your name?

Ya still gonna be drinking that koolaide when we drop to 3-5? How does 3-6 strike you? 3-7?

I just want to know -- at what point -- does your koolaide turn sour? Cause, mine already is.

No man, my name is Nancy...

How sad for you that you feel that way...we could be 0-16 and I still be rooting for my Niners!

A real fan. Props to you Tico. Like you, my Koolaid well never runs dry.

As for billbird, never recalled him being this negative - must be having off the field issues.

Yeah, I was drunk

Welcome back, Bird.
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
I am sooooo tired of this frickin negativity to our team that the belief in our success propels me to create this thread.

All I read is we suck, Raye sucks, Scotty sucks, Jed...I haven't seen Jed sucks, Singletary sucks...

When will it end? Has seven years dulled your senses? Has seven years of failure driven you to doubt completely and dredge in the happiness of failure? Has seven years of attempt taken you completely out of the picture to see the vision that is Jed's, Scotty's and Mike's?

Do you not see the changes and metamorphosis in front of you all? We get our panties in a bunch when Singletary changes our starting personnel when all you wanted... was exactly that...Smith, Crabtree, Brooks, Brown, etc. Then, we have to deal with loss especially our starting tackles! By you guys, Sims should have failed miserably and had five sacks against him, yet only one and it wasn't even his fault.

You guys kill me!

Other HC's would fail miserably against the top two teams in the league especially in Indy...seriously! We almost beat Farve and Manning! My God, men, we almost pulled it off and lost by just four and three while holding Peyton to 0, yes 0, TDs. If you can't see that accomplishment and respect it, you have no business being a fan. Root for the Dodgers!

Crap, I just keep seeing our schedule and see opportunity, not defeat! I see a great opp in the next five games. I see us rising to the occasion on MNF against the Tards and TNF against the Bears, two out of the four teams that most expect us to lose with Philly and GB being the other two, away.

Why can't you guys let it go and root for your team, even blindly? You really don't believe that our team can overcome its own deficiencies in certain areas of the team while elevating the strengths?

Please leave the negative aside for a couple of months and just believe with the faith that your players want to win...want to do you proud! Do you think they feel good when they lose...they have disappointed you and wear it through the week.

They really do and deserve our support even when they are pummeled into submission like...against the Falcons.

So what are you going to do Zone?

Cheer for failure or success?

Seriously, draw your line in the sand!

Where do you stand????!!!!

I? I am there, drinking the Kool Aid of support! No matter who it is on our team...

...it is our team, right?

Good night and may the dismissal of your doubt bring you the comfort of enlightenment coupled with the power of belief!

Go 49ers!

Awesome Thread thanks Tico, if only we had more fans here with your outlook.
I'm with you, I think we are so close to being a team that can compete with anyone in the league, we just need acouple key positions addressed 1 solid draft and a key F/A or two and we should reclaim our reign of the NFC West.

Thanks for the inspiring read and GO NINERS!!!

Yeah wouldn't it be awsome! Then the Niners could suck for generations to come and ownership wouldn't feel any pressure to change a thing. We could keep filling the seats and lining their pockets. After all, dont we teach our kids it's not about whether you win or lose, but how you play the game? At least thats what sport Billy and Lilly told us on Saturday morning cartoons.
Quote:

Get real. After the crap they put on the field the last seven years, their lucky to even have fans.
This is coming from a season ticket holder.

Yeah cause all the armchair GM's on the webzone are so influential in the descions that are made by the team. Get real no one associated with the 49ers gives a hoot about the posts made on these forums.

I have no desire to get into a arguement over what the organisation should or shouldn't do but if you think the Niners are lucky to still have fans, "Those so called fans" are free to jump ship at anytime. I for one will be a die hard Niner fan till the day I die, and your attempt to stir up negativity towards the team that I love will not sway me in the slightest.
The Niners are far more competitive than they have been over the last several years and, in my opinion are close to being a playoff contender for several years to come.

Again thanks Tico for the thread, and what a shame it is we have to read through so much negative non-thought provoking nonsense to find a thread with some real insight into the state of the team info regarding players or upcoming games.

1.Sway you? I didn't even know you existed until 5 minutes ago.

2. I'm sick of all these self righteous fans trying to tell other fans how to be. If you want to swallow whatever the team spoon feeds you be my guest. But contrary to popular belief there is no "right" way to be a fan.

3. Yeah, Yeah. I've heard it before. We are getting more competitive every year. You know why? Because we are always drafting in the top ten. In todays league there is no reason why you can't turn around a team in a season. f**k the playoffs, I'm just talking about a winning record.

4. Some of you guys must be accustom to losing in life because you seem to take it so well. Well I for one am not accustom to losing and I'm sick watching it.

5. If I decide to "jump ship" it wont be with the sound of trumphets or shouts from the roof top, I'll just stop watching. And if I decide to come back when they start winning there is nothing you can do about it. We dont owe you or anyone else an apology or explination for our style of FANDOM!

6. I bough 2 season tickets for 1500 bucks this year....
Share 49ersWebzone