LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 142 users in the forums

My Rant!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am sooooo tired of this frickin negativity to our team that the belief in our success propels me to create this thread.

All I read is we suck, Raye sucks, Scotty sucks, Jed...I haven't seen Jed sucks, Singletary sucks...

When will it end? Has seven years dulled your senses? Has seven years of failure driven you to doubt completely and dredge in the happiness of failure? Has seven years of attempt taken you completely out of the picture to see the vision that is Jed's, Scotty's and Mike's?

Do you not see the changes and metamorphosis in front of you all? We get our panties in a bunch when Singletary changes our starting personnel when all you wanted... was exactly that...Smith, Crabtree, Brooks, Brown, etc. Then, we have to deal with loss especially our starting tackles! By you guys, Sims should have failed miserably and had five sacks against him, yet only one and it wasn't even his fault.

You guys kill me!

Other HC's would fail miserably against the top two teams in the league especially in Indy...seriously! We almost beat Farve and Manning! My God, men, we almost pulled it off and lost by just four and three while holding Peyton to 0, yes 0, TDs. If you can't see that accomplishment and respect it, you have no business being a fan. Root for the Dodgers!

Crap, I just keep seeing our schedule and see opportunity, not defeat! I see a great opp in the next five games. I see us rising to the occasion on MNF against the Tards and TNF against the Bears, two out of the four teams that most expect us to lose with Philly and GB being the other two, away.

Why can't you guys let it go and root for your team, even blindly? You really don't believe that our team can overcome its own deficiencies in certain areas of the team while elevating the strengths?

Please leave the negative aside for a couple of months and just believe with the faith that your players want to win...want to do you proud! Do you think they feel good when they lose...they have disappointed you and wear it through the week.

They really do and deserve our support even when they are pummeled into submission like...against the Falcons.

So what are you going to do Zone?

Cheer for failure or success?

Seriously, draw your line in the sand!

Where do you stand????!!!!

I? I am there, drinking the Kool Aid of support! No matter who it is on our team...

...it is our team, right?

Good night and may the dismissal of your doubt bring you the comfort of enlightenment coupled with the power of belief!

Go 49ers!
Originally posted by ninertico:
I am sooooo tired of this frickin negativity to our team that the belief in our success propels me to create this thread.

All I read is we suck, Raye sucks, Scotty sucks, Jed...I haven't seen Jed sucks, Singletary sucks...

When will it end? Has seven years dulled your senses? Has seven years of failure driven you to doubt completely and dredge in the happiness of failure? Has seven years of attempt taken you completely out of the picture to see the vision that is Jed's, Scotty's and Mike's?

Do you not see the changes and metamorphosis in front of you all? We get our panties in a bunch when Singletary changes our starting personnel when all you wanted... was exactly that...Smith, Crabtree, Brooks, Brown, etc. Then, we have to deal with loss especially our starting tackles! By you guys, Sims should have failed miserably and had five sacks against him, yet only one and it wasn't even his fault.

You guys kill me!

Other HC's would fail miserably against the top two teams in the league especially in Indy...seriously! We almost beat Farve and Manning! My God, men, we almost pulled it off and lost by just four and three while holding Peyton to 0, yes 0, TDs. If you can't see that accomplishment and respect it, you have no business being a fan. Root for the Dodgers!

Crap, I just keep seeing our schedule and see opportunity, not defeat! I see a great opp in the next five games. I see us rising to the occasion on MNF against the Tards and TNF against the Bears, two out of the four teams that most expect us to lose with Philly and GB being the other two, away.

Why can't you guys let it go and root for your team, even blindly? You really don't believe that our team can overcome its own deficiencies in certain areas of the team while elevating the strengths?

Please leave the negative aside for a couple of months and just believe with the faith that your players want to win...want to do you proud! Do you think they feel good when they lose...they have disappointed you and wear it through the week.

They really do and deserve our support even when they are pummeled into submission like...against the Falcons.

I? I am there, drinking the Kool Aid of support! No matter who it is on our team...

Good night and may the dismissal of your doubt bring you the comfort of enlightenment coupled with the power of belief!

Go 49ers!

Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

You guys kill me!

Go 49ers!

Does everyone else feel like a cup of coffee and sittin' on the fence voiceless?
NINERS NFC WEST CHAMPIONS!!!

WE MAKE OUR RUN STARTING SUNDAY!!!!

f**k THE CARDINALS!!!!!
Originally posted by RonMexico:

f**k THE CARDINALS!!!!!

Yea buddy!

Drinks on me on Sunday!!!!! Toast to our NFC West climb to the top!!!!

You guys kill me!

Go 49ers!

Im behind you Tico! It's nice to read something positive for a change. I guess people forgot when the 49ers were barely a High School talented team.

49ers are gonna turn it around and smack Chris Johnson in the mouth!!!

GO 49ERS!!
Originally posted by 9rFan84:

You guys kill me!

Go 49ers!

Im behind you Tico! It's nice to read something positive for a change. I guess people forgot when the 49ers were barely a High School talented team.

49ers are gonna turn it around and smack Chris Johnson in the mouth!!!

GO 49ERS!!

I'm right there with you. A lot of the fans on the Zone are either old school niner fans that have been spoiled with 2 decades of winning seasons, and some here are just young noobies who see the instant impact players like how Roethlisberger helped Pitt win their 5th, then 6th ring in his short tenure. Or seeing Flacco and Matty Ice immediately contribute to their teams as rookie QBs last year.

Bottom line is, the reason why those stories are so great, is because they hardly EVER happen. Everyone else in the NFL gets better slowly (arguable, since some clubs seem to never get better).

Point being that we've seen how our club was with Coach Erickson and Nolan. And now, we see how it is with Singletary. Unless there's a constant dark cloud hanging over you, then you can see that our team is on the right track. Just because we have a few setbacks here and there, just know that since the days of Tim Rattay, Tai Streets, and Bruce Thornton, our team is progressively getting better. Relax, know that the future is near.

GOOOO NINNNERSSS
  • Merk135R
  • Info N/A
When you haven't had a winning season in 6 years people tend to be pessimistic about their team. Until our FO can show they can put a consistently good team on the field it won't change.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

f**k THE CARDINALS!!!!!

Yea buddy!

Drinks on me on Sunday!!!!! Toast to our NFC West climb to the top!!!!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
That last line in your rant sounds like it came from a Dan Brown book

• flow
  • Veteran
"WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HELLLLLLLL NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great post! I'm Faithful! Go 49ers!
I agree tico, we have a good stretch of very winnable games coming up, and I think that this week is when we start our run at an NFC West title.

Anyone that wants to be negative (and call it realistic ), you can stick that attitude up your ass, because when it comes down to it, WTF do you know anyway??? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
"WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HELLLLLLLL NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great movie...........
Share 49ersWebzone