LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 190 users in the forums

My Rant!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SerJerryofRice
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
"WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HELLLLLLLL NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great movie...........

But Pearl Harbor had Ben Whofleck. We have no one with the same magnetic charm.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
NINERS NFC WEST CHAMPIONS!!!

WE MAKE OUR RUN STARTING SUNDAY!!!!

f**k THE CARDINALS!!!!!
I feel ya brother. I just think we got a bunch of fans who wears panties and like to complain.
"WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

959 engineers say it wasn't bombed by anyone. (sorry Boast).

I read your post, and I immediately thought of the official gameday thread. If you ever been on it on gameday(I'm trying to quit so I watch the games instead)you see some regulars here saying they have so much hate for this team when we are losing, then when we catch up, they are back on the bandwagon again. Its about zoners getting too worked up in here all week, trying to think up a new post about something bothering them about their team. I dont even think our players are as worried as some zoners. Its a game! Its a team rising from the depths, and now looking respectable again. We are only a few F/A's and draftees away! I also think we will be there at the end of this season, to at least host a wildcard game.

And dont root for the Dodgers!

[ Edited by TheCatch on Nov 6, 2009 at 08:40:37 ]
Originally posted by tohara3:
Great post! I'm Faithful! Go 49ers!

This!
A good rant now and again is probably good for you. Try to keep in mind that most fans live in the here and now; so as the team goes, so goes their emotions for the team. The wise fans are the ones who see the big picture and can take the long view.

The Japanese Bombed Pearl Harbor, Bonsai..
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
10-6!! I'm going to my first game ever sunday. I feel like a little kid going to Disneyland for the first time!

Originally posted by Nabisko:
10-6!! I'm going to my first game ever sunday. I feel like a little kid going to Disneyland for the first time!

Had my first season tickets back in 69 and my folks had them for 40 years. It's a good time, enjoy.
Originally posted by CheapThrill:

That's an Animal House quote from Bluto (Jim Belushi).

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

GO NINERS!!!!!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
I? I am there, drinking the Kool Aid of support! No matter who it is on our team...

I don't drink Kool Aid but I am there, drinking the "PATRĂ“N OF SUPPORT"

Go 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Originally posted by CheapThrill:

That's an Animal House quote from Bluto (Jim Belushi).

.... I thought everybody knew that
Share 49ersWebzone