LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

49ers sign Chris Patrick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dald1:
if he cant make the chiefs offensive line then he is doomed...the only o-line worse then the niners is the chiefs...

Beat me too it... How good can this guy be if he didnt make the worst O-Line in the league! Bulls**t!
  • dj43
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Not a bad pickup. Youth is the only thing working against the man. They grow em' big in Nebraska. He's got the size and tools. He just needs some seasoning.

He'll get it in San Francisco.

Solid pickup IMO.

Should've moved Boone into the line-up!!!
That was part of what I was referring to as disappointing. If Boone had been developing, he would have been the logical choice. Apparently the coaches haven't seen enough development from him to bring him up. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to bring someone else's PS player onto your 53 if you have someone you could elevate.

Does speak very highly of Boone. As bad as KC is, I can't imagine they would keep anyone of value down on their PS. Let's see what happens.
McClueless strikes again!
If he sucks we can still cut him
  • dj43
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Not a bad pickup. Youth is the only thing working against the man. They grow em' big in Nebraska. He's got the size and tools. He just needs some seasoning.

Solid pickup IMO.

Should've moved Boone into the line-up!!![wtf]

no shh... doesn't this mean he'll get placed on the 53men roster?
By league rule he must go on the 53 for the balance of the season...as I posted above.
I hope is a little bigger than 280lbs. Thats a little light for my liking.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Why do you say that? All this says is that Alex Boone isn't ready for the 53 and Pasho is headed for IR. Maybe Patrick was the only guy available with any kind of resume at all that would help the team. Loosen up your filter.
Maybe we're just trying to bring in a small OT to try to handle the speed rush of the Colts... just a quick fix?

he ain't that f**kin old...
only 280 pounds ?

Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Solid pickup IMO.

Should've moved Boone into the line-up!!![wtf]

no shh... doesn't this mean he'll get placed on the 53men roster?
By league rule he must go on the 53 for the balance of the season...as I posted above.

I'm pretty sure its only 3 games, not the balance of the season.
Given that they are talking about putting Pashos on IR:

MattMaiocco 49ers are meeting about what to do with injured Tony Pashos (left shoulder). But injured reserve is distinct possibility.

This is obviously a desperation move. They must have liked what they saw while scouting him for the draft? Strange.
WOW! Off the CHIEFS PS??? REALLY!!!!???? THE CHIEFS PS!!!!!!?
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Why do you say that? All this says is that Alex Boone isn't ready for the 53 and Pasho is headed for IR. Maybe Patrick was the only guy available with any kind of resume at all that would help the team. Loosen up your filter.

They're is better options than the KC practice squad please the dude is 280 lbs is that really a type of tackle you want for a "power running game" we have an identity crisis as well as a management crisis.
I like that we're not just bringing in another big mauler. That experient has failed us thus far.

To be so light and on a pro roster, he must have some solid technique.
Share 49ersWebzone