LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

Who Will Start @ QB For SF Next Week

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who Will Start @ QB For SF Next Week

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I love how everyone has been b*tching all season about how bad our O line is, and how shaun hill gets no time blahblahblah.

A quarterback who can actually throw the ball like a human should comes in and people are still saying "doh, why is the line playing so much better for Alex"..

They didnt all of a sudden just get better at blocking, they actually have someone who can make plays when given time. Pressure or no pressure, Shaun hill couldnt make consistent plays. When pressured, Alex showed he has actual ATHLETIC ABILITY, and can make something out of it. When not pressured, well i guess his play spoke for itself.

Im not saying Alex is really all that good, he is just so much fkn better than Hill its a joke. I was jumping for joy at the start of the third quarter, and thankfully his play backed up my expectations. Feels good to have an arm behind center again, now i can start looking forward to niner games again

Why does this argument sound so familiar.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 25, 2009 at 5:31 PM ]
  • Apone
  • Veteran
99% for Smith, that about explains it
Originally posted by Apone:

Especially considering how many Alex Smith haters there are on this board.

I love how everyone has been b*tching all season about how bad our O line is, and how shaun hill gets no time blahblahblah.

A quarterback who can actually throw the ball like a human should comes in and people are still saying "doh, why is the line playing so much better for Alex"..

They didnt all of a sudden just get better at blocking, they actually have someone who can make plays when given time. Pressure or no pressure, Shaun hill couldnt make consistent plays. When pressured, Alex showed he has actual ATHLETIC ABILITY, and can make something out of it. When not pressured, well i guess his play spoke for itself.

Im not saying Alex is really all that good, he is just so much fkn better than Hill its a joke. I was jumping for joy at the start of the third quarter, and thankfully his play backed up my expectations. Feels good to have an arm behind center again, now i can start looking forward to niner games knowing i wont be gauges out my eyes watching our offense

CHILE, WE'VE BEEN SAYIN THIS FOR f**kING WEEKS. GOOD TO SEE SOME f**kING OFFENSE OUT OF OUR TEAM. HELL YEAH.

Im not saying Alex is really all that good, he is just so much fkn better than Hill its a joke. I was jumping for joy at the start of the third quarter, and thankfully his play backed up my expectations. Feels good to have an arm behind center again, now i can start looking forward to niner games knowing i wont be gauges out my eyes watching our offense

+1.
Where is ZRF80?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Where is ZRF80?

Hiding under a rock.

Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Apone:

Especially considering how many Alex Smith haters there are on this board.[/quote/]

I was waiting for a few of the Hill supporters to talk, but didnt hear much from, Joecool, Afrikan, or even Mr. Mod Kolohe. Wonder where them brothers at, and if they feel their boy HIll still is the best we got? Any other Big names im forgettin?
[ Edited by Jersey9er on Oct 25, 2009 at 5:41 PM ]
99% A Smith
1 % S Hill
251 votes

I'd say it's a No Brainer
[ Edited by 9erfreak on Oct 25, 2009 at 5:42 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
I know that I want to see Smith in there against the Colts next Sunday because we've got no chance otherwise.

we have no chance anyway

Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL.

97%

to

3%

so far. What I want to know is who are these 3%?...

Hillusionists.

After all, Hill only had one and a half bad games.

The OL isn't giving him enough time to block. It's all about time.

The OL played better when Alex was in for some reason. That's not Hill's fault.

Crabtree was just starting out in the 1st half and didn't know much. He got it together in the 2nd half, and thus, Alex greatly benefit. If Hill was playing in the 2nd half, Hill would've destroyed Houston as well.

I could go on and on.

I was going to ask you if you lost your perspective.

Then I re-read your post and saw what you were trying to say.

You aren't making excuses, you're saying that's what the Hill Huggers will say.

~Ceadder
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for PatrickJira411.
Who voted for Shuan Hill and why?
Is this the most lopsided poll ever. I dont htink I've witnessed one this bad…especially in favor of Alex Smith…how things can change in the Zone.

And Ive been here much longer than my name dictates…lost it due to inactivity it seems
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

ZRF80, because he won't ever stop swinging from his balls
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

ZRF80, because he won't ever stop swinging from his balls

maybe that's why Hill can't throw a pass longer than 5 yds
Share 49ersWebzone