Who Will Start @ QB For SF Next Week

Originally posted by 9ermj:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Who voted for Shuan Hill and why?

ZRF80, because he won't ever stop swinging from his balls

maybe that's why Hill can't throw a pass longer than 5 yds

Interesting.

So you believe that if ZRF80 would let go of Hill's balls, that Hill could potentially deliver more balls to his receivers?
Originally posted by strickac:
If I would've saw this thread this morning, I wouldn't of even opened it. Now, I'm voting for Alex. WTF?? It's been a strange day in football land.

Lol.

Me too.

But after what he did with that spread offense, it can't be denied that he has the arm to score some desperately needed points for this team.
Originally posted by 1swift:
Is this the most lopsided poll ever. I dont htink I've witnessed one this bad…especially in favor of Alex Smith…how things can change in the Zone.

And Ive been here much longer than my name dictates…lost it due to inactivity it seems

The good part is, its based completely upon what has happened on the field.

Its obvious that this team needs to use the spread offense, and its reasonable that Smith should be the one to lead it, after that performance.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by strickac:
If I would've saw this thread this morning, I wouldn't of even opened it. Now, I'm voting for Alex. WTF?? It's been a strange day in football land.

Lol.

Me too.

But after what he did with that spread offense, it can't be denied that he has the arm to score some desperately needed points for this team.

I hope we countinue to play some spread offense. Open up with it, set up the run by passing the football!!
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I love how everyone has been b*tching all season about how bad our O line is, and how shaun hill gets no time blahblahblah.

A quarterback who can actually throw the ball like a human should comes in and people are still saying "doh, why is the line playing so much better for Alex"..

They didnt all of a sudden just get better at blocking, they actually have someone who can make plays when given time. Pressure or no pressure, Shaun hill couldnt make consistent plays. When pressured, Alex showed he has actual ATHLETIC ABILITY, and can make something out of it. When not pressured, well i guess his play spoke for itself.

Im not saying Alex is really all that good, he is just so much fkn better than Hill its a joke. I was jumping for joy at the start of the third quarter, and thankfully his play backed up my expectations. Feels good to have an arm behind center again, now i can start looking forward to niner games knowing i wont be gauges out my eyes watching our offense

CHILE, WE'VE BEEN SAYIN THIS FOR f**kING WEEKS. GOOD TO SEE SOME f**kING OFFENSE OUT OF OUR TEAM. HELL YEAH.

I knowwwwwwwwwww. ill be completely honest, when that second half started i was thinking to myself, "me and method are gonna look likes *sses if this doesn't work out".

is it bad that i dont feel like we lost this game? is anyone else happy we had to lose a game (only the first half really) to finally get Hill out as Qb?

Interesting.

So you believe that if ZRF80 would let go of Hill's balls, that Hill could potentially deliver more balls to his receivers?

Roflmao. Ahaha. That was good.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A

Interesting.

You're right , maybe that's why he can throw the 5 yd passes he throws without ZRF80 on his nards it could be worse
  • Mex49
Was it me or did it look like Hill would have benefitted from a little extra time with our new WR over the bye week?
So much for his NFL carreer
If I remember correctly, when Hill and Smith were going through the "QB competition" in TC, some thought it would be wise to name Hill the starter. He played well at the end of last season--some even said he got Singletary the HC job--and had all the "intangibles" going for him at the time.

Plus there was the thought that if A. Smith was named starter, and fell on his face, it would be totally disasterous for him, but naming Hill would give Smith more time to assimilate the offense and get ready should he be needed--and most thought he'd be needed sooner or later b/c of injury or lack of production.

I don't know if Singletary and the coaching staff thought through all of the above, but it sure seems to be playing out that way. Singletary let it be known that Hill was on a short leash after the Atl game. No real surprise that he made the change today.

I don't think its a complete coincidence that Smith looked so good during the first game that Crabtree starts. That guy's a vacuum at WR.

So now we've got a potential "franchise" QB, a true No. 1 WR, and a TE who's a real threat. Game on!

^^^You need the original "Free Alex" logo up there too. It's what everyone rallies behind.
Who is Shuan Hill? Is he a Fried of Aelx Sthim?
^^^You need the original "Free Alex" logo up there too. It's what everyone rallies behind.

i don't have it
Originally posted by solidg2000:

i don't have it

I just saw it in another thread, Ill post it here
Now blow it up!

Share 49ersWebzone