There are 195 users in the forums

Anybody going to the Texans game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is there anybody going to the Texans game and maybe doing a little tailating???

The only people going that I know of are me and Alchemy.

[ Edited by 49ers1fan1982 on Oct 12, 2009 at 02:31:30 ]
no, sorry
  • evil
  • Veteran
Michael Crabtree is.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Michael Crabtree is.

MEEEE!!!! It's our 7yr wedding anniversary. I'm taking her to the game. Romantic huh?
I live in Houston and I was going to go... until my first son was born in June. I don't want to take him to a football game and we have no one to watch him.

At least I will finally get to watch the Niners on local TV.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
A few of us from Austin are going and will be tailgating with my Htown buddies. Unless you have a parking area pass, which generally sell out faster than tix, you can't get in to tailgate I'm pretty sure.
Ill be going...anybody know what hotel the niners will be staying at or how to find out? I seem to remember someone found that out by calling the PR office???
yeah ill be there to cant wait for gore to be back.

me and the pops are going.
I'll be there to support my niners..
Originally posted by sixbricks:
I'll be there to support my niners..

Originally posted by loganizer49:
Originally posted by TX9R:
A few of us from Austin are going and will be tailgating with my Htown buddies. Unless you have a parking area pass, which generally sell out faster than tix, you can't get in to tailgate I'm pretty sure.

I think people can walk up from their parking places though, so I dont think it will be too much of a problem... or they could do what I did at arizona and just park their car there overnight

Can't wait for it. We should try to get as many Zoners together for the tailgate as we can. If you buddies have a spot, I'm sure you can walk in with extra food/drinks and stuff and we can make it a party.
I will be there! So pumped. Hopefully we have an invasion Niner fans down there. Looks like a good showing so far from what I see in this thread

[ Edited by Jamespowers on Oct 16, 2009 at 17:50:21 ]
Share 49ersWebzone