LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Anybody going to the Texans game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
Originally posted by weezie49er:
Ill be going...anybody know what hotel the niners will be staying at or how to find out? I seem to remember someone found that out by calling the PR office???

The Niners will be staying in the JW Marriott in the Galleria.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/houjw-jw-marriott-hotel-houston/

Where did you hear this from? I'm thinking about heading to the hotel to try to get some autographs. Do you know when they'll be in town? THANKS!
  • texaniner
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Painter49er:
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
Everyone post your seat coordinates!?

Anyone sitting near me?

Any idea if Reliant Stadium will open up early (like at 8 or 9 am to allow fans to get autographs or watch practice)?

I heard that York had some kind of contract that allowed first come first serve fans to visit with the team even on away games, any idea what that is/was all about?

HELL YEAH!!! I am in Section 126 - ROW A!!! RIGHT BEHIND THE NINERS BENCH!!! I'm also parking in the Yellow Lot. Look for a screaming lunatic in a Patrick Willis jersey on the 50 yard line embarrassing his wife the whole time!!! Anybody going to the Marriott to try to get some autographs?

Man me and my wife will be there. my brother will be there also.. my brother couldnt get seats close by but atleast we will be there.. i have these seats for my wife and I coming overnight. just bought them a couple hours ago..... MAN I AM SO FREAKNNNNNNN PUUUMMMPPPPDDDD!!!!!!! GO NINERS!!!!!

Quantity: 2
Section: Field Level Prime 127
Row: h
Comments: w/parking pass
  • texaniner
  • Info N/A
Hey do yall know if we can get autographs if we go in the stadium while they are practicing... i will be in the stadium a few hours early if I can possibly get autographs while they warm up... plzzzzz let me know if u have any idea
Originally posted by texaniner:

Anyone sitting near me?

Any idea if Reliant Stadium will open up early (like at 8 or 9 am to allow fans to get autographs or watch practice)?

I heard that York had some kind of contract that allowed first come first serve fans to visit with the team even on away games, any idea what that is/was all about?

HELL YEAH!!! I am in Section 126 - ROW A!!! RIGHT BEHIND THE NINERS BENCH!!! I'm also parking in the Yellow Lot. Look for a screaming lunatic in a Patrick Willis jersey on the 50 yard line embarrassing his wife the whole time!!! Anybody going to the Marriott to try to get some autographs?

Man me and my wife will be there. my brother will be there also.. my brother couldnt get seats close by but atleast we will be there.. i have these seats for my wife and I coming overnight. just bought them a couple hours ago..... MAN I AM SO FREAKNNNNNNN PUUUMMMPPPPDDDD!!!!!!! GO NINERS!!!!!

Quantity: 2
Section: Field Level Prime 127
Row: h
Comments: w/parking pass

AWESOME!!! What lot are you parking in? I'll look for you at the game!!! We are going to have to make a LOT of noise!!!
Wow...Ill be sitting in section 126 as well...row C...me and my buddy...he is an east coasty jets fan but oh well....I was planning on going to the Mariott as well....just need to call and see if we can find out flight info so we know around when to be at the hotel....we can give them a proper Texas welcome....Im psyched!!!!
Hey do yall know if we can get autographs if we go in the stadium while they are practicing... i will be in the stadium a few hours early if I can possibly get autographs while they warm up... plzzzzz let me know if u have any idea

Do you know what time the stadium opens? I'm DEFINATELY liking your idea. Too bad we can't bring a football in...stupid terrorist rules! I have a couple of mini helmets I'm going to bring though.
  • texaniner
  • Info N/A
I dont know i just paid for the tickets a few hrs ago.... will get them over night.... it didnt say where the parking is... but my brother is going also and I think we will just use his parking pass ( blut parking ) and go together so I will have an extra parking pass if anyone needs it.... i will find out 2morrow where it is.
Originally posted by weezie49er:
Wow...Ill be sitting in section 126 as well...row C...me and my buddy...he is an east coasty jets fan but oh well....I was planning on going to the Mariott as well....just need to call and see if we can find out flight info so we know around when to be at the hotel....we can give them a proper Texas welcome....Im psyched!!!!

SWEET WEEZIE!! I'm in seats 18 and 19 right below you! Let's get ridiculously loud!!! I'm thinking maybe we'll get some Crabtree love on the sideline if he has a descent game. I'm really hoping we come out fired up and blow them out so the guys are have some fun on the sideline.
I dont know i just paid for the tickets a few hrs ago.... will get them over night.... it didnt say where the parking is... but my brother is going also and I think we will just use his parking pass ( blut parking ) and go together so I will have an extra parking pass if anyone needs it.... i will find out 2morrow where it is.

Cool. Seems like EVERYONE is in the Blue lot. Oh well...I hope some fans are in the Yellow lot. I probably won't be in the parking lot all that long anyway...want to get inside as soon as I can.
  • texaniner
  • Info N/A
damn i didnt know we couldnt bring in footballs i was going to go buy an official NFL ball, good thing u told me... I have a Joe Montana helmet I was thinking about taking to get autographed..... or do u think that would mess up the helmet?

damn i didnt know we couldnt bring in footballs i was going to go buy an official NFL ball, good thing u told me... I have a Joe Montana helmet I was thinking about taking to get autographed..... or do u think that would mess up the helmet?

Yeah, they are REALLY strict about bringing footballs in the stadium. They have a list of prohibited items on their website and it's on it. I guess they're worried some Bin Laden lover is going to hide a grenade in one or something...stupid. You might want to leave that Montana helmet at home. Learn from me....I ruined a perfectly good Niner hat by having Terry Donahue sign it...sigh. I'm sure there are some other fans with ruined Niner items with a Jose Cortez signature on it...LOL!
[ Edited by Painter49er on Oct 19, 2009 at 8:05 PM ]
  • texaniner
  • Info N/A

Yeah, they are REALLY strict about bringing footballs in the stadium. They have a list of prohibited items on their website and it's on it. I guess they're worried some Bin Laden lover is going to hide a grenade in one or something...stupid. You might want to leave that Montana helmet at home. Learn from me....I ruined a perfectly good Niner hat by having Terry Donahue sign it...sigh. I'm sure there are some other fans with ruined Niner items with a Jose Cortez signature on it...LOL!

Well I guess I can take my old Clark jersey or my black Frank the tank jersey and use like a white marker/ red marker.... you're right though about ruining a good helmet... thanks
  • texaniner
  • Info N/A
Just bought a crabtree jersey for the game. I hope it wasnt a mistake.... he's a niner now so I will be rooting for him even though i was cusing him earlier in the year......

Anyone sitting near me?

DUDE I AM REALLY CLOSE TO YOU. WHEN I GET OFF OF WORK ILL POST WHERE IM SITTING
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

Anyone sitting near me?

DUDE I AM REALLY CLOSE TO YOU. WHEN I GET OFF OF WORK ILL POST WHERE IM SITTING

How come they still got our old lettering on that ticket? I wish we still had that.
Share 49ersWebzone