There are 217 users in the forums

Anybody going to the Texans game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by loganizer49:
Originally posted by TX9R:
A few of us from Austin are going and will be tailgating with my Htown buddies. Unless you have a parking area pass, which generally sell out faster than tix, you can't get in to tailgate I'm pretty sure.

I think people can walk up from their parking places though, so I dont think it will be too much of a problem... or they could do what I did at arizona and just park their car there overnight

Can't wait for it. We should try to get as many Zoners together for the tailgate as we can. If you buddies have a spot, I'm sure you can walk in with extra food/drinks and stuff and we can make it a party.

All i know is we're in the Blue Lot, and all my friends are Texans fans. I;m sure if people show up, we'll have no problem partying with ya'll. We plan on being there at 9am and being pretty good and tanked by kickoff.
I'll be there. Parking in Relieant's parking lots are already sold out. There are a few places to park near the the stadium for about $20.00. If anyone have any questions drop me a line and maybe I can answer them for you.
Ill be in the blue lot too...we should all definately meet up...rep the zone and the niners!
Originally posted by weezie49er:
Ill be going...anybody know what hotel the niners will be staying at or how to find out? I seem to remember someone found that out by calling the PR office???

The Niners will be staying in the JW Marriott in the Galleria.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/houjw-jw-marriott-hotel-houston/

[ Edited by TXNinerFan52 on Oct 16, 2009 at 09:55:51 ]
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
I'll be there. Parking in Relieant's parking lots are already sold out. There are a few places to park near the the stadium for about $20.00. If anyone have any questions drop me a line and maybe I can answer them for you.

Where is the parking in relation to the stadium?

[ Edited by 49ers1fan1982 on Oct 16, 2009 at 13:12:07 ]
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:

I know there are some paided parking on the west side of the stadium off of S. Main St. and Murworth St. and on the east side of the stadium off of Fannin St. between 610 freeway and Holly Hall approximately $10.00 to $20.00.
Since the 9ers didn't show up at the 'Stick Sunday. I just hope that they do.

I know there are some paided parking on the west side of the stadium off of S. Main St. and Murworth St. and on the east side of the stadium off of Fannin St. between 610 freeway and Holly Hall approximately $10.00 to $20.00.

I remember last time 49ers were in houston, beat Oilers in the Astrodome (still there by the way) 10-9. Jeff Brohm threw the Game winning TD to Owens. Steve Young got knocked out of the game on the 1st drive. I was there for that game too.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for 49ers1fan1982.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
I remember last time 49ers were in houston, beat Oilers in the Astrodome (still there by the way) 10-9. Jeff Brohm threw the Game winning TD to Owens. Steve Young got knocked out of the game on the 1st drive. I was there for that game too.

Hopefully we will have the game out of reach by the 4th quarter.

I am thinking so too. One, we are coming off the bye and a terrible showing vs. falcons. Gore and Crabtree will be playing, so the offense will have some spunk. Also, from the little of what I have seen from Houston, they look terrible again, trash defensive and horrible offense line.

I am thinking so too. One, we are coming off the bye and a terrible showing vs. falcons. Gore and Crabtree will be playing, so the offense will have some spunk. Also, from the little of what I have seen from Houston, they look terrible again, trash defensive and horrible offense line.

If we cant sore points against them.....

I was there too.
  • TXNINERFAN
  • Info N/A
Hell yes I'll be there!!! I've been waiting for this game for a while...I'm driving like eight hours just for the game as I live in deep south TX. This is my first ever Niner game. I'm gonna be yelling until my lungs bleed! I've been a fan for a long time and I'm really looking forward to this game. I seriously hope they put the whoopin on the Texans.
I think this will be a very tough game. Singletary will be coaching his first game in his hometown and the Niners are trying to get back on the winning track after a poor showing at home against the Falcons. I’m predicting the Texans will lose to the Bengals this week, so their backs will be up against the wall fighting for their playoff life. Everyone in Houston thought the Texans would be a playoff team this year and so far they are under achieving. If the Texans lose to the Bengals they will come into the game against the 49ers 2-4 and almost out of the playoff picture. Therefore, I’m expecting this game to be a war next week.
Share 49ersWebzone