LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

some of you make me laugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sanfran49:
i know that we got BEAT in every aspect of the game today and we played like sh*t!!! I just think its funny how EVERYONE was all over the niners n*t sack through the first 4 games and then ALL OF A SUDDEN... we play like sh*t (ONE) game and now all i hear is how Clements sucks, how coach Sings sucks, how our D sucks, etc.... its funny how after one game we all of a sudden suck.

Heres the reality, were a good Defensive team, we just played sloppy! heck, even willis, god all mighty, was silent today. Do you really think atlanta is that much better than Minnesota? than Arizona?... maybe a litle but their not that much better. we just had an off night. everything we did today was just OFF and un-characteristic of what we really are. on offence, defence, special teams, playcalling, using time outs.. everything was just OFF today. does this mean were better than them? no, not at this point but we allowed them to kick our ass!

this happens every year, every good team, or almost every good team has one of these losses per year. its happens, dont lose hope after ONE game!

Very True. Minn and Ariz are better teams. We just had a bad game. Remember Bad Calls, Fumbles that bounced their way and not ours. Int that was ours but went back to them.............AND GORE OUT. if he's in we win Minn and our offense is on the field longer which means our D isn't which means the other team does not Score!

When Gore gets back, we just have to worry about our OL. That's about it. We will still win our Division I believe and by then Crabtree and our OL should be better
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Don't laugh too hard, we just got spanked for 45 points and you call that a one time deal? We suck, I am sure you saw it for your own eyes. Worst yet, Sing admitted to be out coached, and you say some of us make you laugh?

Has it happened twice?

Wasn't this the second loss this season? When was the last time we got scored 45 points at home? If you don't know, I'll tell you. 1966.

You said, "we just got spanked for 45 points, and you call that a one time deal?" Being that it's the first time that it's happened in 43 years, you do the math.

We're obviously not a good offense right now, but yes, the complete and utter overreaction makes me laugh too. We're an above average football team.

You mean you weren't expecting to go undefeated?!

Above average teams don't get 45 points scored on at home. They don't brake down mentally like we did. Above average teams don't go 8 for 38 in 3rd down efficiency.

Above average teams fail in various aspects from time to time, which is why they're not great teams. There was one team last year that gave up 56 points one game, 48 in another, 47 in another, and had home losses where they gave up 37 & 35 points, respectively.

That team ended up in the Super Bowl.

You can cherry pick whatever statistics that you'd like, but it doesn't make the argument valid.

Personally, I'm expecting a pretty wide variance in performances from this team, because that's what everyone but the really bad or really good teams do.

Pretty talk, the same team that you are talking about is full of pro bowlers, who do we have except for Wills.

It isn't pretty talk, it's fact. And if you look at the 9-7 or 10-6 teams throughout history, more often than not they have a couple of ugly performances during that season.

What makes you think that we are a 9-7 or 10-6 team?
The game on the road at Houston will be VERY telling in where we ACTUALLY are at right now.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
The game on the road at Houston will be VERY telling in where we ACTUALLY are at right now.

now this i do agree with
  • Mex49
then you are not a real fan
Originally posted by Mex49:
then you are not a real fan

and how is that? explain yourself
Don't laugh too hard, we just got spanked for 45 points and you call that a one time deal? We suck, I am sure you saw it for your own eyes. Worst yet, Sing admitted to be out coached, and you say some of us make you laugh?

Yeah!! For example, the last Niners' Superbowl team would NEVER - EVER - have been beaten so badly!!1!!!11!!!

Oh. . . .

Wait. . . . .

Has it happened twice?

Wasn't this the second loss this season? When was the last time we got scored 45 points at home? If you don't know, I'll tell you. 1966.

You said, "we just got spanked for 45 points, and you call that a one time deal?" Being that it's the first time that it's happened in 43 years, you do the math.

We're obviously not a good offense right now, but yes, the complete and utter overreaction makes me laugh too. We're an above average football team.

Above average teams don't get 45 points scored on at home. They don't brake down mentally like we did. Above average teams don't go 8 for 38 in 3rd down efficiency.

Above average teams fail in various aspects from time to time, which is why they're not great teams. There was one team last year that gave up 56 points one game, 48 in another, 47 in another, and had home losses where they gave up 37 & 35 points, respectively.

That team ended up in the Super Bowl.

You can cherry pick whatever statistics that you'd like, but it doesn't make the argument valid.

Personally, I'm expecting a pretty wide variance in performances from this team, because that's what everyone but the really bad or really good teams do.

Pretty talk, the same team that you are talking about is full of pro bowlers, who do we have except for Wills.

Winning records make pro bowlers.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
But we have one of the best QB's in the league, he is CLUTCH!

This message is brought to you by the Support Alex Smith foundation.....

No it is the Niner Fans Fooling Themselves About Shaun Hill Foundation
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ramanz16:
The year we last won the Super Bowl the Eagles beat us 40-8. No, I'm not predicting we're Super Bowl bound, but I agree this game was a fluke and we'll shoot to prove it versus Houston.

I was waiting for someone to make that comparison. This offense does not compare to that one, good try anyway. I was laughing how everyone was so excited to be 2 seconds away from 4-0 that they weren't worried that the offense was barely cranking out over 200 yards a game. The only difference between this offense and
the Rattay, Dorsey, Smith years is a few less turnovers. I could not believe in another thread only 20% thought we need to draft a QB, so 80% of the people think the answer at QB is on this roster? Are you all nuts? I hope this game gave all the delusional fans a dose of reality.

Originally posted by BobS:
The year we last won the Super Bowl the Eagles beat us 40-8. No, I'm not predicting we're Super Bowl bound, but I agree this game was a fluke and we'll shoot to prove it versus Houston.

I was waiting for someone to make that comparison. This offense does not compare to that one, good try anyway. . . . I hope this game gave all the delusional fans a dose of reality.

You are right, it does not. It DOES, however, show that one game does not a season make.

People in Niner Talk Love to overreact to both wins and losses.

Are the 3 wins reality or are the 2 losses? Both, I think.

Good teams IMPROVE, particularly when they get smacked in the mouth. Let's see how this team reacts. Based on what I have seen, I remain hopeful.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

I was waiting for someone to make that comparison. This offense does not compare to that one, good try anyway. . . . I hope this game gave all the delusional fans a dose of reality.

You are right, it does not. It DOES, however, show that one game does not a season make.

Good teams IMPROVE, particularly when they get smacked in the mouth. Let's see how this team reacts. Based on what I have seen, I remain hopeful.

This is Niner Talk sir, and we'll have none of that hope, faith, and logic bullcrap around here...

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

This is Niner Talk sir, and we'll have none of that hope, faith, and logic bullcrap around here...

Logic and being a fan usually don't mix after such a disappointing loss.
  • Mex49

Has it happened twice?

You are my new best friend.

The amount of ass kissers and excuse making is pathetic. If i pulled todays equivalent at my work i would be let go that very day. No excuses or passing the blame... just fired or a very long unemployed week to think about it.

So coach Sing, what's the topic for tomorrow's speech? They aren't HOF enough, they played flat, blah blah blah. what i hear now is just loud noisy talk and people will eventually stop paying attention.

I was waiting for someone to make that comparison. This offense does not compare to that one, good try anyway. I was laughing how everyone was so excited to be 2 seconds away from 4-0 that they weren't worried that the offense was barely cranking out over 200 yards a game. The only difference between this offense and
the Rattay, Dorsey, Smith years is a few less turnovers. I could not believe in another thread only 20% thought we need to draft a QB, so 80% of the people think the answer at QB is on this roster? Are you all nuts? I hope this game gave all the delusional fans a dose of reality.

HOLY s**t, someone in niner talk not in denial! POTD
Share 49ersWebzone