LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

some of you make me laugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
But we have one of the best QB's in the league, he is CLUTCH!

Yup, this game was all Hill's fault, let's bench him.
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Don't laugh too hard, we just got spanked for 45 points and you call that a one time deal? We suck, I am sure you saw it for your own eyes. Worst yet, Sing admitted to be out coached, and you say some of us make you laugh?

Has it happened twice?

Wasn't this the second loss this season? When was the last time we got scored 45 points at home? If you don't know, I'll tell you. 1966.

oh ya our other loss was by a million points to the vikings
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by NinersCluebat:
Originally posted by ramanz16:
The year we last won the Super Bowl the Eagles beat us 40-8. No, I'm not predicting we're Super Bowl bound, but I agree this game was a fluke and we'll shoot to prove it versus Houston.

Brother, I so wish I could believe you, but the year we went to the super bowl we had great coaches at the helm. We do not have that here. We have an average team at best and below average coaches on the offensive side of the ball (and I am not so sure about what we have on the defensive side).
I hope we can bounce back but we have a rough road ahead and I am not so sure what we can do to make things better.

In 95 who was our OC? Mike Shanahan. Is Jimmy Raye anywhere near that good? No.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by sanfran49:
i know that we got BEAT in every aspect of the game today and we played like sh*t!!! I just think its funny how EVERYONE was all over the niners n*t sack through the first 4 games and then ALL OF A SUDDEN... we play like sh*t (ONE) game and now all i hear is how Clements sucks, how coach Sings sucks, how our D sucks, etc.... its funny how after one game we all of a sudden suck.

Heres the reality, were a good Defensive team, we just played sloppy! heck, even willis, god all mighty, was silent today. Do you really think atlanta is that much better than Minnesota? than Arizona?... maybe a litle but their not that much better. we just had an off night. everything we did today was just OFF and un-characteristic of what we really are. on offence, defence, special teams, playcalling, using time outs.. everything was just OFF today. does this mean were better than them? no, not at this point but we allowed them to kick our ass!

this happens every year, every good team, or almost every good team has one of these losses per year. its happens, dont lose hope after ONE game!

The thing is that we have been through this before. Quick starts (twice 2-1 under Nolan) but nagging concerns that the offense can't get it done over the long haul.

thats true but our victories this year have been well earned victories compared to before. not victories where we were lucky the other team missed a game winning field goal. all im saying is that our D is good and today they let us down today. does that mean they suck? no i dont think so. i just find it funny how after 1 game, 4 other games are thrown out the window
Originally posted by tohara3:
We got our A$$ handed to us & I can't wait to see how we respond after the bye week!

woo hoo! Here is to looking forward to Houston!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Don't laugh too hard, we just got spanked for 45 points and you call that a one time deal? We suck, I am sure you saw it for your own eyes. Worst yet, Sing admitted to be out coached, and you say some of us make you laugh?

Has it happened twice?

Wasn't this the second loss this season? When was the last time we got scored 45 points at home? If you don't know, I'll tell you. 1966.

Didnt the Chargers score 48 against us in 2006 in SF?

Has it happened twice?

You said, "we just got spanked for 45 points, and you call that a one time deal?" Being that it's the first time that it's happened in 43 years, you do the math.

We're obviously not a good offense right now, but yes, the complete and utter overreaction makes me laugh too. We're an above average football team.
OFF WITH RAYES HEAD!
At least Hill is still undefeated at home... when the opposing team doesn't score 45 points.

At least the Niners share something in common with the Raiders today.

• Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Has it happened twice?

I don't know did they? I stop following Nolan after a month.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Has it happened twice?

I don't know did they? I stop following Nolan after a month.

Pretty sure they did, LT had 4 TD's
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!
Originally posted by NinersCluebat:
Originally posted by ramanz16:
The year we last won the Super Bowl the Eagles beat us 40-8. No, I'm not predicting we're Super Bowl bound, but I agree this game was a fluke and we'll shoot to prove it versus Houston.

Brother, I so wish I could believe you, but the year we went to the super bowl we had great coaches at the helm. We do not have that here. We have an average team at best and below average coaches on the offensive side of the ball (and I am not so sure about what we have on the defensive side).
I hope we can bounce back but we have a rough road ahead and I am not so sure what we can do to make things better.

Niners had great everything at that time. It's funny how us fans think because we were talking about that at my house.

i bet you were one of those guys that was saying were gonna go to the playoffs and that our defence is SICK last week.... now you say they suck cause we got spanked. yeah we got spanked but i honestly believe that we just played like s**t and nothing else. im not losing faith over one game.
Share 49ersWebzone