LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

some of you make me laugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i know that we got BEAT in every aspect of the game today and we played like sh*t!!! I just think its funny how EVERYONE was all over the niners n*t sack through the first 4 games and then ALL OF A SUDDEN... we play like sh*t (ONE) game and now all i hear is how Clements sucks, how coach Sings sucks, how our D sucks, etc.... its funny how after one game we all of a sudden suck.

Heres the reality, were a good Defensive team, we just played sloppy! heck, even willis, god all mighty, was silent today. Do you really think atlanta is that much better than Minnesota? than Arizona?... maybe a litle but their not that much better. we just had an off night. everything we did today was just OFF and un-characteristic of what we really are. on offence, defence, special teams, playcalling, using time outs.. everything was just OFF today. does this mean were better than them? no, not at this point but we allowed them to kick our ass!

this happens every year, every good team, or almost every good team has one of these losses per year. its happens, dont lose hope after ONE game!
Most people knew our defense/special teams carried us through the first 4 games, and when they didnt play at an elite level, we would get f*cked. Our offense is that bad.

If you didnt know how bad our offense was, then you were in denial, but hopefully this game solved that.
Originally posted by sanfran49:
i know that we got BEAT in every aspect of the game today and we played like sh*t!!! I just think its funny how EVERYONE was all over the niners n*t sack through the first 4 games and then ALL OF A SUDDEN... we play like sh*t (ONE) game and now all i hear is how Clements sucks, how coach Sings sucks, how our D sucks, etc.... its funny how after one game we all of a sudden suck.

Heres the reality, were a good Defensive team, we just played sloppy! heck, even willis, god all mighty, was silent today. Do you really think atlanta is that much better than Minnesota? than Arizona?... maybe a litle but their not that much better. we just had an off night. everything we did today was just OFF and un-characteristic of what we really are. on offence, defence, special teams, playcalling, using time outs.. everything was just OFF today. does this mean were better than them? no, not at this point but we allowed them to kick our ass!

this happens every year, every good team, or almost every good team has one of these losses per year. its happens, dont lose hope after ONE game!

The thing is that we have been through this before. Quick starts (twice 2-1 under Nolan) but nagging concerns that the offense can't get it done over the long haul.
Originally posted by sanfran49:

FailBoat!
But we have one of the best QB's in the league, he is CLUTCH!
quoting a friend of mine....last week we were this bad as well, and saying if it were any competent team we would have had our ass handed to us. Well we did the same $hit this week...and we got our ass handed to us.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Hill only wins games except the ones he doesn't win.
lol and ppl yelling to cut bly after 1 stupid play. he surely wont make the same mistake again.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Hill only wins games except the ones he doesn't win.

Hill only wins games when he needs 1 good drive to win!
  • Veteran
Don't laugh too hard, we just got spanked for 45 points and you call that a one time deal? We suck, I am sure you saw it for your own eyes. Worst yet, Sing admitted to be out coached, and you say some of us make you laugh?

The year we last won the Super Bowl the Eagles beat us 40-8. No, I'm not predicting we're Super Bowl bound, but I agree this game was a fluke and we'll shoot to prove it versus Houston.
I agree, this happens to just about every team (usually on the road). We can use this bye week to make sure this does not happen again. Oh and Dre Bly is a moron.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Most people knew our defense/special teams carried us through the first 4 games, and when they didnt play at an elite level, we would get f*cked. Our offense is that bad.

If you didnt know how bad our offense was, then you were in denial, but hopefully this game solved that.

Quoting for absolute truth.
It's the zone. We win, we're going to the Super Bowl. We lose, we're going to have the the number one draft pick.
pin this thread cuz it's post of the friggin week
Share 49ersWebzone