LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

PTI

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by teeohh:
They said the vikings run d is too good. Their run d ranks 15th after playing the Browns and Lions. We rank 3rd.

I don't mind that they don't think we can win. But our d has been solid and we have already won away.

not to be a downer but kevin smith and jamal lewis >>>>> hightower and juius jones

what if they were combined with edge and beanie wells??
in todays PTI on ESPN they had a segment and they said the 49ers lost their composuure? The most intruging thing they said was that singletary go into it with an opposing player? Is that true or did i missed it? Anyways they said singletary is being to tough with the players and that the timeouts he keeps calling our stupid? anybody else see that? what you guys think? f**k ESPN
Dahl, Olineman for Atlanta, kept taking cheap shots on our players. On one play that ended on our sidelines, Singletary got into it with him, telling him, "I wish you played back when i did". Or something to that effect.

PTI's main point was that Singletary might be a little too over the top. That at some point, the players might start questioning his dictatorship.
I thought everything they said was correct.

They gave Sing his props, but said there are certain aspects about his coaching style that may hurt him in the long run.
i didnt see it but that sounds like pti to me. i happen to like when he takes time outs in the situation that they was in. it was needed, but the team didnt respond, had we responded with us gettin an int they would be saying he is a genious. he did argue with an atl player but i dont know what it was all about... and he is not bein too tuff on our player, they love it.... just my opinion
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Dahl, Olineman for Atlanta, kept taking cheap shots on our players. On one play that ended on our sidelines, Singletary got into it with him, telling him, "I wish you played back when i did". Or something to that effect.

PTI's main point was that Singletary might be a little too over the top. That at some point, the players might start questioning his dictatorship.

damn i missed it, ya dahl was talking alot of s**t. I like singletarys coaching.
Why don't tony and wilbon say that to singletary's face
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

because they would end up like the fb from the seahawks.
the point about the 9ers losing their composure is dead on. Let's not forget we have alot of young players on this team and we're just starting to come together this year. We are going to have a couple of bad games chalk them up to growing pains man it happens.

Did they show or replay any of the Singletary/Dahl incident on TV? I was at the game and I couldn't see anything.
Too bad Dahl didn't show that fire when he played for the niners. He might have been on the team still if he had!

The niners obviously lost their composure and were looking for answers rather than making things happen on the field to turn it around.

ESPN just trying to make news out of nothing.

Like the previous poster said , we are only coming together as a team this year and we will go through some growing pains in getting to our big audacious goal!!! lol.

[ Edited by E-49er on Oct 12, 2009 at 15:54:45 ]

WTF does Kornhusker and Wilbon know about coaching a football team anyway?

They're f**king journalists. Get the f**k out.

All these wanabe Monday quarterbacks really get on my nerves. Go take some notes or something.
Share 49ersWebzone