LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

PTI

Shop Find 49ers gear online
9ers coming up as a subject on "pardon the interuption" for those who care
thank u sir
Called the Vikings the best team in NFC along with the Giants.

Gave Frank Gore props, but say he can't run against the Vikings.

Think Vikings win, but 49ers are pretty good and could get better as the season goes on.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Can not wait for this upset. CAN NOT WAIT!!!
Man-i like how we get no respect (seasons past-rightfully so) i like flying under the radar. Its especially great when we bust em in the mouth when they werent expecting it.
RUN GORE RUN!!!
GO NINERS!!!
They said the vikings run d is too good. Their run d ranks 15th after playing the Browns and Lions. We rank 3rd.

I don't mind that they don't think we can win. But our d has been solid and we have already won away.
Originally posted by teeohh:
They said the vikings run d is too good. Their run d ranks 15th after playing the Browns and Lions. We rank 3rd.

I don't mind that they don't think we can win. But our d has been solid and we have already won away.

That is an extremely interesting stat.
i just heard michael crabtree update
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

yup coming soon

you want an update? here's an update... he still hasnt signed.

*update over*

yup coming soon

Keep us updated.

and their backs were Kevin Smith and Jamal Lewis...Enough said. . we can do this!!
I just don't get how they can say they're one of the top 2 teams in the NFC when they have played nobodies! And not even lights out.

not to be a downer but kevin smith and jamal lewis >>>>> hightower and juius jones
Share 49ersWebzone