Wildcat/Taser

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Wildcat/Taser

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
No thanks. No more gimmick bulls**t.
Originally posted by jimbagg:
Spurlock is giving this team nothing.

If raye still plans to run the Taser, I would much porefer to see a BAD ASS (Robinson) calling the shots, instead of a JITTERBUG (Spurlock). If Joe Paterno trusted Robinson with his offense, why is Raye so hesitant?

cuz Joe Paterno is senile and Jimmy Raye is.....
Robinson and Battle would be better options in that formation. I don't understand why Spurlock is back there. You guys see that pass he threw last time we ran that s**t?
I completely agree with this thread.

MRob has the skillset (AND he can run in between the tackles!), why waste it? They'd rather do fancy draw plays with Spurlock?

[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 1, 2009 at 14:56:57 ]
  • 505_Niner
  • Info N/A
i think that the wildcat is just a joke. But anyways, the reason why Spurlock is running it, is because he played QB in college too!!! Plus he is probably a little faster, whenever you see this formation it is usually just a qb run or a pitch play. They should just get rid of this Taser!!!!
Originally posted by 505_Niner:
i think that the wildcat is just a joke. But anyways, the reason why Spurlock is running it, is because he played QB in college too!!! Plus he is probably a little faster, whenever you see this formation it is usually just a qb run or a pitch play. They should just get rid of this Taser!!!!

But he cannot run it up the gut like Ronnie Brown, Mrob can.
I really hope they throw the wildcat section of the playbook away. It's f**king turrrable.
f**k the wildcat! waste of a down
A gimmick whose time has come and gone.
If any team is going to fall victim to the "taser" it's the Rams!

Originally posted by 505_Niner:

mrob played qb in college too. i dont want to see anymore wild cat but if we do i would rather see mrob run it.
Maybe, just maybe. Spurlock showed he was better at the Taser in practice
I'd rather see a HB option with Robinson that the damn taser. Maybe that will fool the rams
We've gone through the last two games without using the Taser. It appears to be gone!

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Get that crap outta here!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone