There are 144 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k i was so excited when we got this guy.

i hope they can get a deal done before the home opener. doent look it will happen though
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
well if he doesn't sign soon he better get used to a similar uniform...

b!tch i said 6 inch not foot long, get back there and do it again.

Wow!

Just LOOK at the superstar.

1 year ago he was the s*$t in college. A whole year ago. Wow.

I want to buy that sandwich because a superstar, year ago, diva, super-sit, work out with Dilf, lives in the bay or something, bad ass eats one.

Subway should increase his salary, he is well worth it.

People are just flocking into Subways because he is so amazing.

If I'm not mistaken, Subway has already filmed commercials with Michael Crabtree in them. I don't think they can show those commercials unless he is under contract with an NFL team? Of course those TV spots would be aired during NFL games. They have an ad campaign designed around him!

Originally posted by PTulini:

Wow!

I want to buy that sandwich because a superstar, year ago, diva, super-sit, work out with Dilf, lives in the bay or something, bad ass eats one.

If I'm not mistaken, Subway has already filmed commercials with Michael Crabtree in them. I don't think they can show those commercials unless he is under contract with an NFL team? Of course those TV spots would be aired during NFL games. They have an ad campaign designed around him!

People say God doesn't exist, and then I hear news like this, and I am once again a believer.

Wow!

He is no longer on TEAM JORDAN roster. Was he ever on there?
Here is the like to Jordan Website click on the Team Jordan Tab( bottom left)

Link(not like) sorry.

[ Edited by GodismyLight on Sep 13, 2009 at 23:40:57 ]

Wow!

People say God doesn't exist, and then I hear news like this, and I am once again a believer.

we should be expecting subway to release him from his contract soon then, can't make profit off adds if u can't air the mofos
lol this vid is funny

that was funny
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I just sent an email to Roger Goodell to complain about Deion.

Dear Mr. Goodell,

First off please allow me to say that personally I love the NFL. I firmly believe you provide the best sports product hands down. Year in and year out. I also must say that I am a loyal subscriber to NFL sunday ticket because I live in Los Angeles and I am a huge SF 49ers fan. I went to college there and I have always loved the team.

My gripe is with the NFL and "Neon" Deion Sanders. He has tampered with Crabtree to the point of the team having completely wasted a #10 first round pick. Deion has publicly spoken about two teams (He did not name names!) that would pay Michael Crabtree more hence Crabtree is holding out still which at this ppoint is beyond retarded. I'd sure love to know who Neon is talking about. Thst is not cool Mr. Goodell and this should not be allowed to happen. To play in the NFL always was and still is an honor and that should be important.

Michael Crabtree couldn't walk a mile in Jerry Rice's shoes but is already demanding to be paid like a HOF'er. In my opinion it is time to impliment the Rookie cap. Does the NFLPA have to agree on something like this?? So how can it be acceptable that a #10 pick not accept a salary commensurate of a what the slotted #10 pick is supposed to get because he simply "thinks" he deserves more??

That is absolutely unprofessional on any level of Deion to do this unless he is in Crabtree's pocket also?? What is going on here?? Who wants to pay him more?? Dallas because Deion is in tight with Jones?? This whole Deion/Crabtree is not kosher sir.

I love the game but this has gotten out of hand and for the 49ers to have been called out for tampering prior to this and then this happens to them without any honorable mention shows a complete lack of respect for my favorite franchise. I don't know what else to say. I do love the NFL. Here's to the Niners being 1-0 beating the defending NFC champions on their home field.

Go Niners

you lost me at "retarded"

Same. lol

co sign. Thought it was going pretty well but wtf at retarded? Lol

yea, great way to sound like a 15 year old. You lost me at that point too. Once you say retarded, you just shot down any chance you had of Goodell ever seeing that letter.

and you spelled implement wrong.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
lol this vid is funny

that was funny

i've seen this video used on some other topic before just can't put my finger on it, but still is funny
  • Mex49
Just saw Tom Brady's interview with Berman on his love of the game; we are better without Cashgreed
  • nooj
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I just sent an email to Roger Goodell to complain about Deion.

Dear Mr. Goodell,

First off please allow me to say that personally I love the NFL. I firmly believe you provide the best sports product hands down. Year in and year out. I also must say that I am a loyal subscriber to NFL sunday ticket because I live in Los Angeles and I am a huge SF 49ers fan. I went to college there and I have always loved the team.

My gripe is with the NFL and "Neon" Deion Sanders. He has tampered with Crabtree to the point of the team having completely wasted a #10 first round pick. Deion has publicly spoken about two teams (He did not name names!) that would pay Michael Crabtree more hence Crabtree is holding out still which at this ppoint is beyond retarded. I'd sure love to know who Neon is talking about. Thst is not cool Mr. Goodell and this should not be allowed to happen. To play in the NFL always was and still is an honor and that should be important.

Michael Crabtree couldn't walk a mile in Jerry Rice's shoes but is already demanding to be paid like a HOF'er. In my opinion it is time to impliment the Rookie cap. Does the NFLPA have to agree on something like this?? So how can it be acceptable that a #10 pick not accept a salary commensurate of a what the slotted #10 pick is supposed to get because he simply "thinks" he deserves more??

That is absolutely unprofessional on any level of Deion to do this unless he is in Crabtree's pocket also?? What is going on here?? Who wants to pay him more?? Dallas because Deion is in tight with Jones?? This whole Deion/Crabtree is not kosher sir.

I love the game but this has gotten out of hand and for the 49ers to have been called out for tampering prior to this and then this happens to them without any honorable mention shows a complete lack of respect for my favorite franchise. I don't know what else to say. I do love the NFL. Here's to the Niners being 1-0 beating the defending NFC champions on their home field.

Go Niners

you lost me at "retarded"

Same. lol

co sign. Thought it was going pretty well but wtf at retarded? Lol

yea, great way to sound like a 15 year old. You lost me at that point too. Once you say retarded, you just shot down any chance you had of Goodell ever seeing that letter.

and you spelled implement wrong.

yeah man if you're going to take all that time writing that letter out, at least make it presentable.

Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
lol this vid is funny

that was funny

i've seen this video used on some other topic before just can't put my finger on it, but still is funny

it's used on countless topics from hitler's 360 getting red rings to cashtree
Originally posted by GodismyLight:

Wow!

He is no longer on TEAM JORDAN roster. Was he ever on there?
Here is the like to Jordan Website click on the Team Jordan Tab( bottom left)

Link(not like) sorry.

i think he was ever part of team jordan. i heard he has a contract with nike
Originally posted by battletowin:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Originally posted by battletowin:
Originally posted by jrg:
So do the 49ers get an extra 1st rounder? Or what?

nope, 9ers get nothing even if he does not sign with us

I think after March 1st we have like a month to trade his rights. Am I right?

If that's the case i'll give him up for a late 1st round pick.

iono everyone seems to think that 9ers will trade him if he doesnt sign, but i fail to see how other teams would give up a first round pick for a guy who wouldnt sign a legit deal. teams would rather wait till the draft and take there chances and select him where ever he falls.

Sh*t, I'll take a 2nd for him.
Just sawr it on the ESPN ticker

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Just sawr it on the ESPN ticker

Just saw what? whats the new news?
Share 49ersWebzone