LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 417 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I just sent an email to Roger Goodell to complain about Deion.

Dear Mr. Goodell,

First off please allow me to say that personally I love the NFL. I firmly believe you provide the best sports product hands down. Year in and year out. I also must say that I am a loyal subscriber to NFL sunday ticket because I live in Los Angeles and I am a huge SF 49ers fan. I went to college there and I have always loved the team.

My gripe is with the NFL and "Neon" Deion Sanders. He has tampered with Crabtree to the point of the team having completely wasted a #10 first round pick. Deion has publicly spoken about two teams (He did not name names!) that would pay Michael Crabtree more hence Crabtree is holding out still which at this ppoint is beyond retarded. I'd sure love to know who Neon is talking about. Thst is not cool Mr. Goodell and this should not be allowed to happen. To play in the NFL always was and still is an honor and that should be important.

Michael Crabtree couldn't walk a mile in Jerry Rice's shoes but is already demanding to be paid like a HOF'er. In my opinion it is time to impliment the Rookie cap. Does the NFLPA have to agree on something like this?? So how can it be acceptable that a #10 pick not accept a salary commensurate of a what the slotted #10 pick is supposed to get because he simply "thinks" he deserves more??

That is absolutely unprofessional on any level of Deion to do this unless he is in Crabtree's pocket also?? What is going on here?? Who wants to pay him more?? Dallas because Deion is in tight with Jones?? This whole Deion/Crabtree is not kosher sir.

I love the game but this has gotten out of hand and for the 49ers to have been called out for tampering prior to this and then this happens to them without any honorable mention shows a complete lack of respect for my favorite franchise. I don't know what else to say. I do love the NFL. Here's to the Niners being 1-0 beating the defending NFC champions on their home field.

Go Niners

you lost me at "retarded"
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:

Dear Mr. Goodell,

First off please allow me to say that personally I love the NFL. I firmly believe you provide the best sports product hands down. Year in and year out. I also must say that I am a loyal subscriber to NFL sunday ticket because I live in Los Angeles and I am a huge SF 49ers fan. I went to college there and I have always loved the team.

My gripe is with the NFL and "Neon" Deion Sanders. He has tampered with Crabtree to the point of the team having completely wasted a #10 first round pick. Deion has publicly spoken about two teams (He did not name names!) that would pay Michael Crabtree more hence Crabtree is holding out still which at this ppoint is beyond retarded. I'd sure love to know who Neon is talking about. Thst is not cool Mr. Goodell and this should not be allowed to happen. To play in the NFL always was and still is an honor and that should be important.

Michael Crabtree couldn't walk a mile in Jerry Rice's shoes but is already demanding to be paid like a HOF'er. In my opinion it is time to impliment the Rookie cap. Does the NFLPA have to agree on something like this?? So how can it be acceptable that a #10 pick not accept a salary commensurate of a what the slotted #10 pick is supposed to get because he simply "thinks" he deserves more??

That is absolutely unprofessional on any level of Deion to do this unless he is in Crabtree's pocket also?? What is going on here?? Who wants to pay him more?? Dallas because Deion is in tight with Jones?? This whole Deion/Crabtree is not kosher sir.

I love the game but this has gotten out of hand and for the 49ers to have been called out for tampering prior to this and then this happens to them without any honorable mention shows a complete lack of respect for my favorite franchise. I don't know what else to say. I do love the NFL. Here's to the Niners being 1-0 beating the defending NFC champions on their home field.

Go Niners

Same. lol

Dear Mr. Goodell,

Go Niners

I wonder what he'll say? Something along the lines of:

Dear NFL fan,

Thank you for loving the NFL. If you have not bought a new jersey to represent the team of your choice, please do so now.

Yours,
Roger Goodell's Secretary
  • zero
  • Veteran
Deion Sanders can kiss the fattest part of my ass. Brandon Jones comes back in three weeks, and that should be more of an impact than Crabtree signing. Atleast Brandon Jones played, and well I might add, before he got hurt.
Originally posted by NickV:

Dear Mr. Goodell,

Go Niners

Same. lol

co sign. Thought it was going pretty well but wtf at retarded? Lol
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Dear Mr. Goodell,

Go Niners

Dear NFL fan,

Thank you for loving the NFL. If you have not bought a new jersey to represent the team of your choice, please do so now.

Yours,

true lol but this has gotten way out of hand. Deion has simply destroyed our first round pick. It isn't kosher at all.

Dear Mr. Goodell,

Go Niners

Dear NFL fan,

Yours,

Dear Mr. Goodell,

Go Niners

Dear NFL fan,

Yours,

true lol but this has gotten way out of hand. Deion has simply destroyed our first round pick. It isn't kosher at all.

i feel ya, I think we all do. Unfortunately its all just speculation and there's really nothing anyone can do about it.

Dear Mr. Goodell,

Go Niners

Same here.

But I do agree that the NFL needs to investigate this. I'm no expert, but in my eyes, if Sanders is going to tell Crabtree whatever he knows, then any team that tells Sanders they would pay more than #10 money for Crabtree is tampering.
pretty sure i could give a f**k less about crabs at his point....

this guy reminds me of latrell sprewell who "couldn't feed his family on 14 million a year" and looking at the picture

no wonder crabby wants more money thats just half the people that are gonna leech off his ass

Originally posted by PTulini:

Monday is his birthday... Maybe he will sign? We do have a $16 million dollar present for him!
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
this guy reminds me of latrell sprewell who "couldn't feed his family on 14 million a year" and looking at the picture

no wonder crabby wants more money thats just half the people that are gonna leech off his ass

man, i wish i had some rich relative to leach off of.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Share 49ersWebzone