LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
For all you people that can't get excited for this game I sure hope you aren't going to the game...its fans like you that give the stick a bad reputation of being one of the quietest stadiums in the league...I for one will be cheering my ass off each and every play! The niners aren't officially out of the playoffs yet I still believe! Crazier things have happened in this league before just look at the chargers last year.

well i dont live in cali so im not attending the gm. i will be cheering, cussing and jumping up and down like i do every gm even like i did in those 04-05 sorry ass teams. cardinals arent the broncos in any way shape or form of last yr, and did you check out the cards remaining schedule schedule? i also gotta give you super credit for being positive, i tried but this damn team fails/choke over and over again when they show you things are about to turn BOOM they give you last sunday.
Well s**t my question is, who do you guys think will be covering Fitz, and Boldin. Say what you want about Clements, but whenever we played Arizona, Clements had Fitz in his back pocket. Now he's out, I just wonder....
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Well s**t my question is, who do you guys think will be covering Fitz, and Boldin. Say what you want about Clements, but whenever we played Arizona, Clements had Fitz in his back pocket. Now he's out, I just wonder....

I have a feeling that Fitz is going to catch all over us. We don't have a physical CB that can match him.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

I have a feeling that Fitz is going to catch all over us. We don't have a physical CB that can match him.

-9fA

we are going to get our assess kick in our home on national TV !
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm trying to get excited for this one, but I can't so far. I'll still watch because I'm a niner fan, but man, what could have been...

This our theme for the last 5 Decembers
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
MY FIRST MONDAY NIGHTER!!! YYEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

It's alright if we're basically not in contention, still wanna beat the s**t outta the Cards in front of the ENTIRE Country!

Tailgating with a bunch of friends...and yours truly will definitely be Drr-uhh-uuh-uunnk!!

uhhhh . . .dude. . . . you HAVE to stop by the Webzone tailgate. If you don't we'll send Legbreaker after you.

Hired Goons?!
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm trying to get excited for this one, but I can't so far. I'll still watch because I'm a niner fan, but man, what could have been...

This our theme for the last 5 Decembers

this!
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

we are going to get our assess kick in our home on national TV !

is that why we lost to them this year already?
Dude, guys, these games are important. This Zona game is huge. Remember, if we win this game they still have to win 2 out of their last 3 to clinch the division so we aren't out of it yet. Zona plays Detroit, Green Bay, and St. Louis. It really isn't THAT far fetched to think they could lose 2 out of 3. They are a good team but they have been inconsistent.

Not only that but Zona is going to be preparing for Alex Smith and not Frank Gore. This is very important to our team next year to showcase what Smith can do against a team that is gearing up to stop HIM. Guys, if you can't get excited for this game on Monday night I don't know what to tell you.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
We are going to get annihilated in this game. But it's okay because the Cardinals a Super Bowl contender and we're an 8-8 team.
Originally posted by crzy:
We are going to get annihilated in this game. But it's okay because the Cardinals a Super Bowl contender and we're an 8-8 team.

I'll take the Pepsi challenge on that assessment any day. We WILL NOT get annihilated.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I don't believe we'll get killed but we will lose. I just hope we dont get embarrassed on national TV. I would at least like to have a good showing for the nation.

But this team has let me down more than I can count so whatever.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
Originally posted by crzy:

I'll take the Pepsi challenge on that assessment any day. We WILL NOT get annihilated.

Hope you're right.

But Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin vs our injured secondary makes me extremely nervous.

And we saw what the Cardinals did to the Vikings on Sunday night.
we will win
Share 49ersWebzone