LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
pointless thread now if you ask me
i'm not going to be able to watch because of work, i can't even get excited for the game
I'm trying to get excited for this one, but I can't so far. I'll still watch because I'm a niner fan, but man, what could have been...
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm trying to get excited for this one, but I can't so far. I'll still watch because I'm a niner fan, but man, what could have been...

wtf?

dude cardinals on MNF..We get a chance to beat a potential super bowl team again?? do you have any idea how fired up im gonna be to watch our revamped offense show what they have on a national stage...

MNF

division opponent

i hate the cardinals

This might be the last time i care about the NFL until April (fantasy not included)

i know we arent going to the playoffs, but for our team, these last games, finding our identity and playing the cards and eagles is our playoffs. If we can beat teams fighting for playoffs spots, it will go a LONGGG way come training camp.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

wtf?

dude cardinals on MNF..We get a chance to beat a potential super bowl team again?? do you have any idea how fired up im gonna be to watch our revamped offense show what they have on a national stage...

MNF

division opponent

i hate the cardinals

This might be the last time i care about the NFL until April (fantasy not included)

i know we arent going to the playoffs, but for our team, these last games, finding our identity and playing the cards and eagles is our playoffs. If we can beat teams fighting for playoffs spots, it will go a LONGGG way come training camp.

I don't care about meaningless wins. If we aren't going to make it to the playoffs, I rather have a better draft pick than build up false hope for the 7th straight year. We beat them twice in '07 too, so I don't see anything magical about doing it again. That, and I have exams next week, so my mind isn't as focused on football as much anyway. Feel free to be excited though. These are just my thoughts; I'm not trying to ruin anyone's fun.

this.
I do not think this team is going to go quietly at all. It just wouldn't be our style. I would like to see us finish these guys off like I know we can.
We still have more games this year... (cries)
MY FIRST MONDAY NIGHTER!!! YYEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

It's alright if we're basically not in contention, still wanna beat the s**t outta the Cards in front of the ENTIRE Country!

Tailgating with a bunch of friends...and yours truly will definitely be Drr-uhh-uuh-uunnk!!

[ Edited by Black59Razor on Dec 9, 2009 at 13:19:46 ]
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
MY FIRST MONDAY NIGHTER!!! YYEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

It's alright if we're basically not in contention, still wanna beat the s**t outta the Cards in front of the ENTIRE Country!

Tailgating with a bunch of friends...and yours truly will definitely be Drr-uhh-uuh-uunnk!!

uhhhh . . .dude. . . . you HAVE to stop by the Webzone tailgate. If you don't we'll send Legbreaker after you.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This will be another close game that we lose.
cant get excited bout this one. losing sunday was it, this will just be another meaningless december gm like every yr. i love winning but winning at this point only makes us pick lower in the draft and does nothing else
For all you people that can't get excited for this game I sure hope you aren't going to the game...its fans like you that give the stick a bad reputation of being one of the quietest stadiums in the league...I for one will be cheering my ass off each and every play! The niners aren't officially out of the playoffs yet I still believe! Crazier things have happened in this league before just look at the chargers last year.
Another monster victory agains the Cards on MNF
I mean realistically, we are Kurt Warner getting another concussion this week for us to be right back in the hunt. Matt Leinart wont beat us, the Packers, and could lose to the Rams or the Lions. We'd have to run the table, but ^ that is right, weirder things have happened.

But weird things happen to good teams, and we aren't a very good team.
Share 49ersWebzone