There are 231 users in the forums

New Stadium Design: Fan or not?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

New Stadium Design: Fan or not?

• DJD
  • Veteran
Chime in on what you think of the design and even location of the new stadium...

Video

[ Edited by DJD on Jun 3, 2009 at 11:22:38 ]
  • nekst
  • Info N/A
The Seahawks have crowd noise and the Cardinals have the retractable roof. What do the 49ers have? A huge opening in the side of the stadium with a lot of luxury boxes? I guess we won't really know until the stadium is built...
The basic concept is fine. How they dress it up will make all the difference.
The only thing that's missing is the huge bronze statutes at the top of the pedestrian walkways over looking the field.

Bill Walsh, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice and Steve Young would be great starters!!!
  • JahCool
  • Info N/A
it's growing on me....that video captured me in.....can't wait for it to happen.....
  • dugo
  • Veteran
It looks cool,could it be more for the price tag hell yes..I live in the area that its possibly going to be built at and I'm glad the 9ers are getting a new stadium they need it.But still alot of memories at the stick.....
I like it
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
This poll is great not just because it shows that the overwhelming majority of fans like the stadium, it also proves that those who complain loudly in these forums do not represent the whole. In face, they are the stark minority.

Good to see all around.

What an incredible offseason!
Originally posted by King49er:
I like it
As a San Francisco native, I'm sure some people are disappointed that the team will not play in the City proper.

As a San Francisco 49er fan, I am glad the team will finally get a new home. This franchise has let this issue slide long enough. Bring it on!!!!!

Originally posted by okdkid:
This poll is great not just because it shows that the overwhelming majority of fans like the stadium, it also proves that those who complain loudly in these forums do not represent the whole. In face, they are the stark minority.

Good to see all around.

Amen Brutha!!!
heck start construction now!
Originally posted by nekst:
The Seahawks have crowd noise and the Cardinals have the retractable roof. What do the 49ers have? A huge opening in the side of the stadium with a lot of luxury boxes? I guess we won't really know until the stadium is built...

I remember in the latest video about the stadium that it's supposed to be the loudest now due to design of the stadium. At least, that is what they say...

Originally posted by 49123:
Originally posted by okdkid:

Good to see all around.

Amen Brutha!!!
It doesn't have the real Stadium Feel to it. Its way to open. Looks like a giant High School field. Maybe its all they can afford for the money. But it looks second rate compared to AZ, DAL, NYG/JETS (I live 15 mins from the Meadowlands. Its starting to look real sharp!), pretty much all the new stadiums.
Share 49ersWebzone