49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jason
  • Veteran
Anyone got Niner/Cows tickets?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 23, 2014 at 2:05 PM ]
Current SBL owner and season ticket holder. Tickets are lower bowl Sec 127 Row 10.

I have (2) two tickets to the REGULAR season game vs the San Diego Chargers on Saturday December 20th. I can transfer via Ticketmaster, Levi's stadium App, or meet up for the hard tickets/printout. I'm letting these go for $450 total with a complimentary parking pass included.

I have a verified Paypal account and accept cash. I will also attend the preseason game tomorrow if you would like to meet up there.

View from my seats:

http://i.imgur.com/GpTfdjT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RUBeCHo.jpg

Direct Message me to jump on this great offer!
[ Edited by 74offsuit on Aug 23, 2014 at 4:57 PM ]
Selling 3 tickets section 422 row 17 plus parking pass in blue lot 1 for $190
(4) Seats side by side, Section 316, Row 6. Free parking pass with purchase of 4 tickets

Games remaining:
9/28 - Philadelphia Eagles $375 ea
11/2 - St. Louis Rams $325 ea
11/23 - Washington Redskins $325 ea
12/20 - San Diego Chargers $349 ea
12/28 - Arizona Cardinals $299 ea

[ Edited by ALLDONE on Aug 24, 2014 at 5:25 PM ]
Did a lot of people eat the Chargers game? There was a lot of empty seats at the start go the game.
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
Did a lot of people eat the Chargers game? There was a lot of empty seats at the start go the game.
Anecdotally, that's what I gather. The people around my SBL seats got them from their owner for free/discount. Also, some other people in my group ended up getting less than face SRO's.
Originally posted by 74offsuit:
Anecdotally, that's what I gather. The people around my SBL seats got them from their owner for free/discount. Also, some other people in my group ended up getting less than face SRO's.

My whole row was empty except my family and myself. There was what looked like 49ers executives that kept coming into our row to sit and watch some of the game. There were about 6 of them.
[ Edited by DaGr84Niner on Aug 25, 2014 at 7:58 AM ]
There's always the 'donate' option under your 49ers account. Not quite eating it, but close.
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
There's always the 'donate' option under your 49ers account. Not quite eating it, but close.

Tax write off.

Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
Tax write off.

Yup, that's what I meant. You just won't necessarily be able to recoup the whole amount.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Looking for some standing room only tickets this season. Pm me your price.
Anyone have 2 extra Tix for sale for the Niners/Broncos regular season game?

Yes, I know they are playing in Denver, but looking for the fix nonetheless....

PM me if you have two
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Section 122 Row 24

Home opener still available.

(Sold)
[ Edited by 4ML on Sep 3, 2014 at 8:19 PM ]
I'm new to this blog. Been a season ticket holder since 2006. Selling home opener. Section 134 row 28 Aisle seats 1 and 2. Great seats. Can't get closer to midfield without paying club prices. PM me if interested. Looking to sell for $500 each.
Share 49ersWebzone