LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone need a parking pass for this weekend's game vs. the Broncos?

Green Lot 2 - $20 OBO. Will transfer via e-mail after I receive payment via paypal.

PM me for more details.
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
Originally posted by hpair23:
Hey guys, life long niner fan, live in new york. My cousin got me tickets to the niners giants game in november. Anyone know how to obtain field pass tickets for prior to the game, any help would be appreciated.

Faithful 49 program will probably do field passes at some point.

Anyone know how much the field passes went for? Last I checked, the bidding was up to around 5,000 yards. I'm sure they'll be even higher during the regular season but just curious.
Originally posted by ncsujen:
Anyone know how much the field passes went for? Last I checked, the bidding was up to around 5,000 yards. I'm sure they'll be even higher during the regular season but just curious.

Last I looked they were at only 3000 yards. I think your right when it comes to the regular season games.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Two seats still available in section 108 for Chargers preseason game. Selling at face value....$74 each.
Two seats to Chargers game sec 129 throw in a Parking Pass. Face Value.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Two seats still available in section 108 for Chargers preseason game. Selling at face value....$74 each.

What city are you located in ?
Originally posted by Lutch57:
Two seats to Chargers game sec 129 throw in a Parking Pass. Face Value.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by haywardzfinest9er:
Originally posted by 4ML:

Tickets are in Cupertino. Sent you a pm
Two seats available in section 222, row 17 for the 8/24 SD preseason game and blue lot 1 parking pass (bbq okay). Selling for $150 (face is $63 * 2 + $40 parking = $166) so good deal. Will let go for the best offer.

Paypal only and will transfer tickets/pass electronically. PM me.
Long time reader of 49erswebzone, but first time using the forums!

Have 5 seats available for $65/ea in Section 222, Row 23 for the August 24th 49ers vs Chargers Preseason Game. All 5 tickets are next to each other. Row23 is covered seating. For the last 1pm game, this cover provided a good amount of shade. See the imgur album below for pictures.

Link to photo album of pictures taken from these seats: http://imgur.com/a/lUYfW
Link to 3D seat viewer for this row: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/levis_stadium/#/p_222_3/

Please PM me if interested.

EDIT: Dropped price to $65/ea.
[ Edited by 49ersdude on Aug 22, 2014 at 12:19 PM ]

Anyone have any tickets for sale in section 315 for this Sunday's SD game?
I have two tickets available to the home opener vs the Bears.

Seats are in Section 125, Row 27. Check the map if you're not sure where that is, it's a killer spot!

Looking for $300 per ticket. PM me if you are interested.
[ Edited by kush on Aug 27, 2014 at 3:47 PM ]
http://raw63.com/ if looking for season tickets or for seat license rights an your a serious buyer, seats are on 42 yard line niners side. Go niners!
Chargers - 2 tickets in 409 and parking pass in Blue Lot 1. $130 for all.
******** SOLD *********

Hello - I'm selling my pair of tickets to the San Francisco 49ers vs San Diego Chargers game this Sunday, Aug 23 at 1:00pm PDT, Levi's Stadium.

SEC 206
Row 18
Seats 21-22

******** SOLD *********

I can transfer the tickets electronically using the 49ers exchange program upon PayPal payment, or we can meet in person (near Blossom Hill & Almaden Expw in San Jose).

View from seats:

Thanks
-Chris
[ Edited by chrisdg on Aug 23, 2014 at 11:14 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone