There are 245 users in the forums

Super Bowl LVII - First ever Super Bowl to feature two African American Quarterbacks.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
s**tty ass superbowl.

My thoughts exactly!!!!

I hope this Super Bowl will be the lowest rated ever.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
s**tty ass superbowl.

My thoughts exactly!!!!

I hope this Super Bowl will be the lowest rated ever.

I kind of want both teams to lose. But I'm so sick of Mahomes. We need somebody to slow him down. Because no doubt he will win 5+. Brady beat him 1 time. But we need to stack some Super Bowl losses on that guy. He will get his fair share of wins. I have little faith the Eagles can do it. But maybe with that defense and the bad high ankle sprain of Mahomes and his lack of mobility.
It's gonna be a strange one. But yeah I could care less for either but I can't stand KC.

And all the religious commercials they are gonna be dropping in I may be too drunk for Jesus.
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
I think they're half but i get it
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
KC can win easily. I doubt Mahomes will lose this. We would have beat the Eagles if we had a healthy Brock Purdy. They aren't that good. Their offense isn't that great.

We have the best D in the league. That says more about us than it does how this next game is going to go.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Feb 3, 2023 at 2:49 PM ]
Can they both lose?
Eagles d line gonna be too much but KC does have a good o line. I just don't see KC's defense stopping them. Eagles ran all over our d
Last 3 champions all won their second ring

Rams
Bucs
Chiefs

If the pattern holds up, Philly will win. But man do I want them to lose just to see that cocksucking fan base cry.
Not sure what I care less about. This game or the probowl.

Probably go ice fishing that day.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Rams
Bucs
Chiefs

If the pattern holds up, Philly will win. But man do I want them to lose just to see that cocksucking fan base cry.

What do you mean by last three Champions??

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Eagles should win fairly easily. Teams that run the ball and rush the passer tend to give KC fits.

Eh...dont say that.

Rams
Bucs
Chiefs

Super Bowl 56- Rams
Super Bowl 55- Bucs
Super Bowl 54- Chiefs

The last 3 Super Bowl champions.. each of these teams won their franchise's second Lombardi.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Hope the chiefs win by a score of 3-2, both QBs throw 5 INTs, and Chris Jones pancakes siriani.
Chiefs in a blowout.

Rams
Bucs
Chiefs

Super Bowl 56- Rams
Super Bowl 55- Bucs
Super Bowl 54- Chiefs

The last 3 Super Bowl champions.. each of these teams won their franchise's second Lombardi.

Sure, but it was the Rams' 4th NFL Championship. The NFL existed from 1920-1965, too. An Eagles championship this year would be their 5th.
[ Edited by captveg on Feb 4, 2023 at 7:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone