There are 210 users in the forums

Justin Herbert Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by kray28:
NGL, I'm a Justin Herbert fan.

I think anyone that's a true fan of the sport of football is a fan of Justin Herbert. The dude is an incredible talent.

I'm a big fan of any elite player that kicks absolute ass on the field, and the older I get, the more I root for players regardless of what team they play for(when they're not playing against the 49ers, of course).
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Was the 65 yard throw play of the year ?

Yes.
Originally posted by Heroism:

I think anyone that's a true fan of the sport of football is a fan of Justin Herbert. The dude is an incredible talent.

I'm a big fan of any elite player that kicks absolute ass on the field, and the older I get, the more I root for players regardless of what team they play for(when they're not playing against the 49ers, of course).

I agree. You are right.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I agree. You are right.

Also he throws touchdowns and wins games.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I agree. You are right.

Also he throws touchdowns and wins games.

Yes he does.

Originally posted by 9moon:
1st player in NFL history to have 30+ TD'S each of his first 2 years.

.. and no body considered him 1st overall pick because he was INTROVERT???

He's unbelievable. Incredible talent. I wish we had him. One of the best young players in the league.

Man, I remember getting bashed for wanting to make a move and draft this kid... I remember how good he was as JR... still don't understand why he got dissed for being INTROVERT..

the kid has NO FEAR !!! Haven't seen a guy like that since Dan Marino... only this kid is obviously more athletic !!!

He's absolutely incredible. The NFL missed on him. One of the best QB'S in the league already. Certainly one of the best young ones.
lol, he was taken 6th ovr, where is the miss? It's just the second year, let's wait and see what Burrow and the guy from Miami can do.
Originally posted by communist:
1st player in NFL history to have 30+ TD'S each of his first 2 years.

.. and no body considered him 1st overall pick because he was INTROVERT???

He's unbelievable. Incredible talent. I wish we had him. One of the best young players in the league.

Man, I remember getting bashed for wanting to make a move and draft this kid... I remember how good he was as JR... still don't understand why he got dissed for being INTROVERT..

the kid has NO FEAR !!! Haven't seen a guy like that since Dan Marino... only this kid is obviously more athletic !!!

He's absolutely incredible. The NFL missed on him. One of the best QB'S in the league already. Certainly one of the best young ones.
lol, he was taken 6th ovr, where is the miss? It's just the second year, let's wait and see what Burrow and the guy from Miami can do.

He should have been #1 overall. No doubt in my mind.
Justin Herbert throws touchdowns and runs for touchdowns.

OMG that throw.

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
I hope baby trey can be 70% of Herbert next year.

that rollback bomb for the TD.........wow. ..........I haven't seen a throw like that since the steroid era. With that confidence? only a few qbs can pull that off. Merhomes and this dude. That's a big boy , strong mfer throw.
Any chance Trey Lance can be as good? He's got the arm.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
that rollback bomb for the TD.........wow. ..........I haven't seen a throw like that since the steroid era. With that confidence? only a few qbs can pull that off. Merhomes and this dude. That's a big boy , strong mfer throw.

I agree.
Pro Bowl selection. No surprise and well deserved.
Justin Herbert throws touchdowns and runs for touchdowns.

Didn't get it done against the chiefs
Share 49ersWebzone