LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 278 users in the forums

Charles Omenihu, DE signing with the Chiefs

Shop 49ers game tickets
From what I have read is that he shoved the woman. I don't know anymore of the details but a shove could be something as simple as she attacked him and he shoved her away and she called the cops. We do know that she had no signs of physical assault. If it was something more than that, I apologize for making assumptions. But from what I gathered so far, it doesn't seem to be that serious.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Jan 26, 2023 at 4:27 AM ]
Correct me if I'm wrong and this is not to excuse anything but this team hasn't had a single player incident off the field involving police since Reuben Foster, over 5 years ago. That's a damn good track record considering it's the NFL.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Jan 26, 2023 at 5:30 AM ]
Originally posted by YACBros85:
From what I have read is that he shoved the woman. I don't know anymore of the details but a shove could be something as simple as she attacked him and he shoved her away and she called the cops. We do know that she had no signs of physical assault. If it was something more than that, I apologize for making assumptions. But from what I gathered so far, it doesn't seem to be that serious.

It's either the bolded or she got pissed and made s**t up. There would be clear evidence if Omenihu were the attacker/aggressor.
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Jan 26, 2023 at 6:19 AM ]
all sorts of scenarios, she could have been in his residence and he asked her to leave, she refused, so he pushed her out the door... when she refused to leave she was trespassing and he could have used force at that point!
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
all sorts of scenarios, she could have been in his residence and he asked her to leave, she refused, so he pushed her out the door... when she refused to leave she was trespassing and he could have used force at that point!

Better off calling the authorities at that point if someone won't leave. At least that way its easier to see you were trying to deescalate the situation and not resort to violence.
Fantastic that he is playing in this game!! My only concern is how healthy he is because he's arguably our 2nd best Defensive End. The 49ers need their DL, all of them to bring it Sunday.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Better off calling the authorities at that point if someone won't leave. At least that way its easier to see you were trying to deescalate the situation and not resort to violence.

This is why charges aren't likely to be made. These things are really hard to prove since it's one person's word against the other. he DA doesn't usually waste time with cases they have no chance of proving. Unless there's other evidence that we haven't heard about.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

This is why charges aren't likely to be made. These things are really hard to prove since it's one person's word against the other. he DA doesn't usually waste time with cases they have no chance of proving. Unless there's other evidence that we haven't heard about.

I don't think he'd be playing if there was other evidence. This is a big game for him and his next paycheck. Hope he bring it for us.
Double standards. Women can scream, kick, punch, shove any man but as soon as we push them away from causing further physical harm, "He attacked me. I'm calling the police." Also, if the man calls the cops on the women they get laughed at because they cannot control the situation.
Originally posted by theDerp:
Double standards. Women can scream, kick, punch, shove any man but as soon as we push them away from causing further physical harm, "He attacked me. I'm calling the police." Also, if the man calls the cops on the women they get laughed at because they cannot control the situation.

Pretty f**ked up country we live in filled with a wide spectrum of a*****es involved in infinite and nuanced situations that many view through simplistic lenses.

• titan
  • Veteran
We need Omenihu's pressure I hope he is ready to go!!!
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Pretty f**ked up country we live in filled with a wide spectrum of a*****es involved in infinite and nuanced situations that many view through simplistic lenses.

100% People want to believe they're good people, wokeness preys on the fears that they might not be.
Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

100% People want to believe they're good people, wokeness preys on the fears that they might not be.

Wokeness? Define that.
  • thl408
Here we go
Originally posted by thl408:
Here we go

He's being charged?
Share 49ersWebzone