LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Charles Omenihu, DE signing with the Chiefs

Shop 49ers game tickets
I can't pronounce either name, so

MEH
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Thats why its so important to have a FQB.

Too bad Kyle passed on Mahomes for Solomon Thomas
[ Edited by maxsmart on Mar 15, 2023 at 1:10 AM ]
Sorry to see him go.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
He was a very important piece in the defense but at some point you can´t re-sign everyone. I´m happy for him still. The Niners got him and Jordan Willis in small trades and they played their best football with the Niners, specially Omenihu. He had a really good second half against the Cowboys in the PO game at Dallas and then that awesome game against the Seahawks this year in the Wild Card Round. He´s an ascending player and he will form a lethal combo with Chris Jones. Losing Ebukam and him sucks but the Niners will probably get compensatory picks and at some point you have to trust the front office and Kris Kocurek. Kocurek knows what he is doing.
Bye O, it's been good
  • dj43
Originally posted by pdc20:
He was a very important piece in the defense but at some point you can´t re-sign everyone. I´m happy for him still. The Niners got him and Jordan Willis in small trades and they played their best football with the Niners, specially Omenihu. He had a really good second half against the Cowboys in the PO game at Dallas and then that awesome game against the Seahawks this year in the Wild Card Round. He´s an ascending player and he will form a lethal combo with Chris Jones. Losing Ebukam and him sucks but the Niners will probably get compensatory picks and at some point you have to trust the front office and Kris Kocurek. Kocurek knows what he is doing.

That hurts the depth for sure. Hitting on those 3 3rd round comp picks is going to be crucial to building back the depth.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by pdc20:

That hurts the depth for sure. Hitting on those 3 3rd round comp picks is going to be crucial to building back the depth.

Im hoping they can identify some good edge guys in the draft. I am confident they can. Within a year, said rookies should be able to replace what Omenihu and Ebukam brought to the table.
Share 49ersWebzone