There are 309 users in the forums

DeMeco Ryans, Texans HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Saleh wanted to bring Demeco with him, but Shanny Mutombo'd that idea.

Hysterical that was Hysterical

Shanahan with the cock block
[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 14, 2021 at 10:07 PM ]
👀

If Saleh wanted to bring him as DC then he must be plenty qualified. I think it's the best case scenario to keep as much continuity possible with defensive coaching and system.
Originally posted by Heroism:
👀

I wish there was a way to get Watt on this team. He and Bosa would not be fair
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
If Saleh wanted to bring him as DC then he must be plenty qualified. I think it's the best case scenario to keep as much continuity possible with defensive coaching and system.

It's going to be interesting what kinds of tweaks and changes he'll make with this defensive scheme in 2021.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

It's going to be interesting what kinds of tweaks and changes he'll make with this defensive scheme in 2021.

Yeah, hopefully more blitzes.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

Hopefully he'll come up with something that stops mobile QB's.
Originally posted by mayo49:

That will depend on who our CBs are
I wish there was a way to get Watt on this team. He and Bosa would not be fair

Watt would just get injured if he were to join the niners. He already has a history of injuries but I would still welcome it

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Good on Ryans!

Hoping to bring in Morris somehow

This. I think it would be very beneficial for a first time playcaller like Ryans to have an experienced guy like Morris to lean on.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Watt would just get injured if he were to join the niners. He already has a history of injuries but I would still welcome it

Reverse card, he is injured with the Texans, so he will be healthy here.

But all those tweets are talking about him playing opposite bosa??? I think he would play the same side. AA and kinlaw can be a solid duo, and bosa and watt just ripping there side a part. It also has all 3 of them in position to stunt with each other.

3rd down bosa-watt-kinlaw-kitty pryde.
Hopefully he can find out why we keep getting so injured and prevent that.. that's our biggest flaw.. I understand it's football and every team has injuries but 2 of the past 3 years we have been the most injured team in the league and the year we kept healthy we went to the super bowl
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Reverse card, he is injured with the Texans, so he will be healthy here.

But all those tweets are talking about him playing opposite bosa??? I think he would play the same side. AA and kinlaw can be a solid duo, and bosa and watt just ripping there side a part. It also has all 3 of them in position to stunt with each other.

3rd down bosa-watt-kinlaw-kitty pryde.

Sho True jd wouldn't Watt play inside? I know he can play across the line but I feel he's more of a DT than a DE. Either way I'm sure he or Watson is wishful thinking and after this year with the injuries, I doubt we take a chance on a player with his injury history unless he's cheaper than Hyder which I doubt.
Luke Kuechly was one of the smartest LBs of the modern era, he said he was open to the idea of coaching or serving in an advisory role when he retired. He's currently a pro scout for the Panthers. Maybe KS should hire him to replace Ryans as a LB coach, another young up and coming coach for KS's coaching tree.

Kuechly showed frustration going against KS's offense the year before he retired. If he's serious about being a coach, he should start by learning the system that's trending the league and confused the heck outta him. "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." He was also loved and respected by his teammates which is already a good start.
Share 49ersWebzone