LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

Deshaun Watson

Shop 49ers game tickets

Deshaun Watson

It's quite obvious to me what happened. Watson went to a number of masseuses who provide unadvertised happy endings for extra $. These masseuses figured out they could accuse him after the fact for his actions and get big money to settle and the rest is history.
Originally posted by mattster03:
It's quite obvious to me what happened. Watson went to a number of masseuses who provide unadvertised happy endings for extra $. These masseuses figured out they could accuse him after the fact for his actions and get big money to settle and the rest is history.

Weren't most of them not even masseuse? Just girls he found and asked to come over for a run down? Or was that a rumor?
Originally posted by mattster03:

Except you know the text messages that show Watson apologizing for his actions or even text messages from one of the women that his own lawyers brought up as a supporter, talking about not wanting to deal with him anymore because of the crazy s**t he's into. Who apologizes after a massage and why would you ever feel the need to?

Through it all, Watson has been adamant that he did nothing wrong. In a deposition on May 13, he was asked about the text message he sent to Ashley Solis, one of his accusers, immediately after their appointment in March 2020. "Sorry about you feeling uncomfortable," he wrote to her. Watson acknowledged that Solis was "teary-eyed" at the end of their session, but testified under oath that he still does not understand why.

One woman, who did not sue Watson or complain to the police, told The Times that he was persistent in his requests for sexual acts during their massage, including "begging" her to put her mouth on his penis.

"I specifically had to say, 'No, I can't do that,'" said the woman, who spoke on condition of anonymity to protect her family's privacy. "And that's when I went into asking him, 'What is it like being famous? Like, what's going on? You're about to mess up everything.'"

Thousands of pro athletes in America, yet there's this goofy guy that has all of these issues. Not a single other guy in the NFL has had this many allegations, but sure, its the women.

He went trolling on Instagram for women that were going through their massage certification or had recently graduated, looking for those he thought that he could pressure into being part of his weird massage fetish.

If you want a rub and tug, every city has places where you can go get a rub and tug and where there are women that are more than happy to provide those services. For whatever reason, that doesn't seem to satisfy his urges, he needed to rope women into his fantasy, whether they wanted to be a part of it or not.

I'm sure when he f**ks up again, and he will f**k up again because those with these kinds of compulsions don't usually just go cold turkey, people will blame whoever the woman is because this guy has no self control or sense of appropriate boundaries but he throws a pretty spiral so its all good.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
no, that is illegal and you know that.. you don't need to commit more crimes to get away in court

but he did buy off most of his accusers

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/07/sports/football/deshaun-watson.html

In early 2022, Hardin, a former prosecutor himself, began a regular dialogue with Johna Stallings, the Harris County sex crimes prosecutor handling the Watson investigation. In the two months before two different Texas grand juries heard the criminal cases against Watson, Stallings and Hardin met at Hardin's office, spoke over the phone 12 times and exchanged more than two dozen text messages, according to public records.

Some of their exchanges were peppered with congenial remarks about cases they were trying. Others were more opaque. One day, Stallings asked Hardin if he could chat. He said he was in trial, then asked, "Any problems?" They spoke over the phone twice that day.

The amount of contact between the prosecutor and the defense was noteworthy, said Njeri Mathis Rutledge, a former Harris County prosecutor who is now a professor at South Texas College of Law Houston.

"There are some well-known defense attorneys like a Rusty Hardin that may have gotten a little extra real estate in terms of time, but even given the fact that it was Rusty, that's still a lot of time," Rutledge said.

The Times also reviewed communications between prosecutors and the lawyers for the women suing Watson. There was just one exchange.

In March 2021, Stallings prepared to present her cases against Watson to the Harris County grand jury. She and Hardin exchanged more than a dozen calls and messages during the week of the hearing. Instead of putting his client in front of the grand jury, Hardin created a slide presentation arguing for Watson's innocence and gave it to Stallings along with other documents he deemed important.
.....Matt Araiza anyone? He gone?

I'm sure he'll only garner a couple replies here there,...but if you are truly looking for a sexual sicko,....and the reports are true,...then he is your man.
[ Edited by random49er on Aug 28, 2022 at 10:42 PM ]
Azaiza's own deplorable actions does not obfuscate Watson's invasive and unwanted actions.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
What I'm about to post may seem insensitive and many might not agree with it, but there's a disproportionate amount of black men that were born out of wedlock or come from single parent households; I was one although my parents were separated and later divorced when I was in college. That might explain the maturity issues, lack of emotional intelligence/self awareness.
Originally posted by FL9er:
What I'm about to post may seem insensitive and many might not agree with it, but there's a disproportionate amount of black men that were born out of wedlock or come from single parent households; I was one although my parents were separated and later divorced when I was in college. That might explain the maturity issues, lack of emotional intelligence/self awareness.

That does not and should not excuse any of his actions. I say this all the time to my friends, some people are just a POS and it doesnt matter where they came from or their skin color. Society needs to stop blaming everything else for things people do wrong and start blaming the person. A POS is a POS no matter what their upbringing is.
Originally posted by random49er:
.....Matt Araiza anyone? He gone?

I'm sure he'll only garner a couple replies here there,...but if you are truly looking for a sexual sicko,....and the reports are true,...then he is your man.

If he is guilty then he will never play in the NFL and will be forgotten as he should be.

Meanwhile Watson is/was a predator and was awarded the largest contract in NFL history all while the cases weren't even settled yet. If the Araiza guy gets signed to a large contract the next few days then we can talk about which case it worse and so on.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by miked1978:
That does not and should not excuse any of his actions. I say this all the time to my friends, some people are just a POS and it doesnt matter where they came from or their skin color. Society needs to stop blaming everything else for things people do wrong and start blaming the person. A POS is a POS no matter what their upbringing is.

Not saying it does, just pointing out how the lack of the 2 parent household may contribute to the destructive behavior of some young men.

Originally posted by captveg:
Azaiza's own deplorable actions does not obfuscate Watson's invasive and unwanted actions.

Azaiza's own deplorable actions does pale Watson's invasive and unwanted actions, by comparison. Let's put them side-by-side.

Azaiza's actions (if guilty) are the true definition of SEXUAL ASSAULT. Please don't confuse disgusting, forceful rapists that go and get their homies to join in on raping highschool girls with a pervert that takes advantage of his money and stature to get off.

It'd be great if many of you stop pretending that all of this kinds of stuff should be put under the same umbrella. The Me Too movement stuff has jaded much of what used to be known as reality this day and age.
[ Edited by random49er on Aug 29, 2022 at 8:52 PM ]
I see no benefit in making these comparisons in the first place.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Just like how Tiger Woods was when they took away all the holes he wanted to play with.

There's clearly tension between Deshaun and his players, really need to find a way to relive the tension.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Just like how Tiger Woods was when they took away all the holes he wanted to play with.

There's clearly tension between Deshaun and his players, really need to find a way to relive the tension.

If TO played today and scored a td against the Browns , his celebration taunt would be to massage the goal post.Maybe even a ref.

Share 49ersWebzone