LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 232 users in the forums

Deshaun Watson

Shop 49ers game tickets

Deshaun Watson

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
If it was one or two people I'd give him the benefit of doubt. But 24. No way. Watson has a problem and he won't admit it. I keep asking what he was doing visiting massage parlors in the first place. If he really needed a massage he could go to the trainer.

That he lied about everything didn't help his case at all, like claiming that he never made anyone uncomfortable even though he admitted to apologizing to Solis repeatedly via text for "something" that happened during a massage, even confirming that she wound up in tears.

Or lying that he had ever gotten an erection at any point during a massage when even the women that his lawyers brought in as character witnesses all said that the dude was constantly popping wood during massages. Its one major reason why the judge ruled against him, finding that he had been dishonest in his deposition testimony.

So, let me get this straight, the guy got a boner during a massage, some of the women got uncomfortable (because clearly some didn't), and he lies about it. That's sexual assault? That makes him a "predator"?
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
So, let me get this straight, the guy got a boner during a massage, some of the women got uncomfortable (because clearly some didn't), and he lies about it. That's sexual assault? That makes him a "predator"?

No. Him wearing a wash cloth and trying to rub his boner on women makes him a predator.
If it was one or two people I'd give him the benefit of doubt. But 24. No way. Watson has a problem and he won't admit it. I keep asking what he was doing visiting massage parlors in the first place. If he really needed a massage he could go to the trainer.

That he lied about everything didn't help his case at all, like claiming that he never made anyone uncomfortable even though he admitted to apologizing to Solis repeatedly via text for "something" that happened during a massage, even confirming that she wound up in tears.

Or lying that he had ever gotten an erection at any point during a massage when even the women that his lawyers brought in as character witnesses all said that the dude was constantly popping wood during massages. Its one major reason why the judge ruled against him, finding that he had been dishonest in his deposition testimony.

No, but him hitting girls trying to do their job with it, forcing their hands onto it, and ejaculating on them without their consent sure does.
Originally posted by LilLeeroy:

No, but him hitting girls trying to do their job with it, forcing their hands onto it, and ejaculating on them without their consent sure does.

How do you know he did all that? The man is declaring his innocence. So how do you know he did that?

How do you know he did all that? The man is declaring his innocence. So how do you know he did that?

My friend, who is an equipment manager for the Texans would regularly have to pick up baby wipes for Deshaun to use as towels for his massages, told me about it.
[ Edited by LilLeeroy on Aug 20, 2022 at 3:42 PM ]

My friend, who is an equipment manager for the Texans would regularly have to pick up baby wipes for Deshaun to use as towels for his massages, told me about it.

You're kidding me, right?

You're kidding me, right?

Sorry didn't mean to make him sound ridiculous, he'd use a sock sometimes too
[ Edited by LilLeeroy on Aug 20, 2022 at 5:05 PM ]
Cleveland

Should have been a season and a larger fine, but from a football perspective 11 games is fun.

Do you go all in thinking you'll still be in playoff contention? If you are do you make the switch to a guy who won't have played for almost 2 seasons?
Originally posted by MrGriz:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Jeez, guys.

Don't you think he feels bad enough as it?

Let's not kick a man while he's down.

A sexual predator deserves no mercy, and no rest, until the end of his days.

If he's a sexual predator why did multiple grand juries decline to indict him?

Much more of an immoral opportunist is what we should call him.

Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

No. Him wearing a wash cloth and trying to rub his boner on women makes him a predator.

There was a time where we used to call those kinds of guys "perverts." Alot has changed the past 10-15 years, however.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Cleveland

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Cleveland

Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

There was a time where we used to call those kinds of guys "perverts." Alot has changed the past 10-15 years, however.

Hell, a lot has changed indeed. It didn't use to be that men could lose careers, reputations, children, money, or even jailed simply on the unproven word of a woman. Why is it wrong to challenge this absurd reality?
that's pretty f**king sad...
Share 49ersWebzone