LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

So........T.J. Watt.

Shop 49ers game tickets
hes good cause they got those Primanti Sandwiches down in pittsburg... I love those so much... Even order them and have them shipped to me lol.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I'm surprised he's been as durable as he's been given the 4 serious knee injuries he had in college. Dude is a baller.

I remember that first draft and we had Peter King in the war room...Lynch LOVED Watt.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Heroism:
I'm surprised he's been as durable as he's been given the 4 serious knee injuries he had in college. Dude is a baller.

I remember that first draft and we had Peter King in the war room...Lynch LOVED Watt.
I am surprised in all of the revisionist history that TJ watt or even Derek Barnett don't get more love.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Yeah Niners traded up to get Reuben foster one pick later. Idiots. I swear there have been so many mistakes made by this organization. The Superbowl masked it. Just like baalke.

Just like every other NFL team, actually. Baalke did set lower standards. But apparently you have forgotten the starters who were undrafted, the low picks who have made good, guys like Brunskill brought in from the busted league, FA signings who have made good. Yes, those idiots have transformed one of the worst teams in the NFL into a powerhouse.

So, which teams don't miss with their picks?

The bad teams miss with their picks more often than the good teams miss with their picks.
Originally posted by ShotTime:
Yeah Niners traded up to get Reuben foster one pick later. Idiots. I swear there have been so many mistakes made by this organization. The Superbowl masked it. Just like baalke.

Just like every other NFL team, actually. Baalke did set lower standards. But apparently you have forgotten the starters who were undrafted, the low picks who have made good, guys like Brunskill brought in from the busted league, FA signings who have made good. Yes, those idiots have transformed one of the worst teams in the NFL into a powerhouse.

The bad teams miss with their picks more often than the good teams miss with their picks.

Miss less and they hit big more often.
Injury prone in college; legend in NFL.
Originally posted by ShotTime:

So where do you classify SF?
NT where people constantly cry that were always drafting often injured players
NT where the same people are mad we didnt draft an often injured player
If we can't get JJ or TJ, can we at least get a BJ?
Reuben pooped the bed from the beginning. An impressive talent, too bad he believed his own publicity.Why even Harbaugh used to say he wanted "blue collar" guys.Maybe Reub would have,like Colin, been OK without the crazy girlfriends.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
A little harsh. Reuben was a gamble that did not pay off. You win some, you lose some. But I cannot blame the niners for trying. Soloman Thomas though. Any idiot knew he wouldn't be an NFL caliber DT

In hindsight, it's funny looking back at the 2017 draft realizing the Browns had 3 1st rounders and took Peppers and Njoku over Tre White and TJ Watt. Who's to say they would have been the same players they are now, but just imagine.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Injury prone in college; legend in NFL.

Back in the corner steeler Stan. Thought you learned your lesson?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Fantastic player
Imagine TJ as a bookend to Bosa.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Imagine TJ as a bookend to Bosa.

Wouldnt bother me all that much if that were the case

Dude is a heck of a player
[ Edited by Bitplayer on Oct 24, 2021 at 1:18 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone