LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Steelers thread is the best?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
We still trying to keep this charade up I see.

Seriously man wtf lol

I kinda like the idea of it being an inside joke for vets but I can't get through the first sentence without cringing

I dont. Its trolling at this point.
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Seriously man wtf lol

I kinda like the idea of it being an inside joke for vets but I can't get through the first sentence without cringing

I dont. Its trolling at this point.

Never bothered me. But i also wasnt dumb enough to actually think he talks that way.
I should have started this thread. And yes, we rape.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jul 7, 2020 at 9:48 AM ]

1-0
Originally posted by Chez:
Big Ben is rape more times than rings!

/thread
Steelers fans are too ego s**t cuz Roethlisberger is back and playoff then championship again for 7th rings?! we must hate the Steelers fans and Steelers teams! I dont want them championship for 7th again!

https://fansided.com/2020/09/14/steelers-ben-roethlisbergers-2020-debut/?a_aid=36534&fbclid=IwAR2BsiFPxtdh63Lgkinp99hlEF_m6jodp0XWSqspALoPq-8LXZKBG2OIaks
Originally posted by ChicoCorrales:

You must be new...

LOL exactly.

Why do we put up with this still?

In fairness to Buzz, his accidental posting was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the Zone considering the years of buildup with that stupid broken english.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Chez:
Big Ben is rape more times than rings!

/thread

The Steelers fans are too egotistical because they won 10 straight games.They have scheduled it too easy because they are trash.Steelers will look for 7 of ring championships in February 2021?
Ben Roethlisberger was only 38 years old.He is already too old. He should retire.
They're overrated. Has anyone actually looked at their schedule?
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
They're overrated. Has anyone actually looked at their schedule?

Overrated? Lol. They made the playoffs last year with a s**tty QB. They are the best team in the NFL, and its not a surprise. A lot of people had them as SB favorites before the season started. And you can only play who the NFL schedules schedules. Losing Bud hurts them a lot though. Still have them as the favorites though.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Dec 4, 2020 at 8:24 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Overrated? Lol. They made the playoffs last year with a s**tty QB. They are the best team in the NFL, and its not a surprise. A lot of people had them as SB favorites before the season started. And you can only play who the NFL schedules schedules. Losing Bud hurts them a lot though. Still have them as the favorites though.

Uh we didn't make the playoffs last year. We got knocked out by week 16. 8 and 8 and broke even. That's my prediction for the 49ers. 2021 will look alot better for the 49ers. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up being the best team next year.
Share 49ersWebzone