LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

Steelers thread is the best?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Thanks for the classy comment, bro. I lost money on them but luckily I didn't bet too much. Just like the 49ers, the Steelers will have a difficult offseason.

I don't get why you act like people should be "classy" with you....You're a steeler fan that lives and trolls in a 49er forum. Is there no steeler forums? Not that there's anything wrong with hanging out in a different teams forum, just don't act surprised when people troll back.

Anyway, I don't hate Pitts by any means, I just think they are and were very overrated. Oh well on to next season and the might Steelers with their 11-0 start won as many playoff games as the current NFC champs....

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Thanks for the classy comment, bro. I lost money on them but luckily I didn't bet too much. Just like the 49ers, the Steelers will have a difficult offseason.

I don't get why you act like people should be "classy" with you....You're a steeler fan that lives and trolls in a 49er forum. Is there no steeler forums? Not that there's anything wrong with hanging out in a different teams forum, just don't act surprised when people troll back.

Anyway, I don't hate Pitts by any means, I just think they are and were very overrated. Oh well on to next season and the might Steelers with their 11-0 start won as many playoff games as the current NFC champs....

Steelers are still a good organization with a good group of young talent to continue building around.

I concur. I like the Steelers and I thought with Big Ben at the beginning of the year they would be a 12-4 team bc they were 8-8 with no qb. That's why next year I'm confident we will be in the same boat at 12 or so wins with a healthy qb (hopefully)
lol choke
People can debate until they are blue in the face how good the Steelers were at the point in time they were 11-0.

What is not debatable is this is one of the biggest season chokes I have ever seen in my 30+ years of watching the sport. Starting 11-0, finishing 12-5 with a Wildcard dud? Pathetic beyond words.
losing Bud Dupree hurt and what happened to that vaunted D-line? Probably the same thing that happened to our 2012 dline at the end of our SB run then
Vance McDonald fell off a cliff as well?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Benny Boy crying on the bench doe
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Vance McDonald fell off a cliff as well?

Just Retired

low-risk high reward on Haskins. Maybe Tomlin can help him mature?
Originally posted by LVJay:

Hope no innocent women get raped over his hurt emotions.
[ Edited by AceDuce49 on Jan 22, 2021 at 1:32 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:

Hope no innocent women get raped over his hurt emotions.

LOL that's why I laughed at that fool when he got emotional. Plus, his ugly ass beat the Browns so many times, it was bound to happen... he over on the bench crying like a sorry fat hoe...
Share 49ersWebzone