LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Who wins between Seahawks Legion of Boom and Chiefs Legion of Zoom?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who wins between Seahawks Legion of Boom and Chiefs Legion of Zoom?

Assuming they are both in their prime and both at their best and not injured. If they met on the field who wins that match up? The Seahawks Legion of Boom who has guys 6'4" 230 lbs. who hit like linebackers? Or the Chiefs Legion of Zoom who have all guys who can run 4.4, 4.3 and Tyreek Hill who can run a 4.2.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Feb 4, 2020 at 2:48 PM ]
I say Seahawks. While our defense was great this year, that Seahawks defense for those 3 years was insane. You had to Pro Bowl CBs and Safetys, two pro bowl LBs, and their pass rush was also pretty good. That defense really had no holes. While we don't have a ball hawk safety like SEA did and Sherman, while still good, isn't the same Sherman from 6, 7, years ago. I don't think they give up 21 points in the 4th.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
I say Seahawks. While our defense was great this year, that Seahawks defense for those 3 years was insane. You had to Pro Bowl CBs and Safetys, two pro bowl LBs, and their pass rush was also pretty good. That defense really had no holes. While we don't have a ball hawk safety like SEA did and Sherman, while still good, isn't the same Sherman from 6, 7, years ago. I don't think they give up 21 points in the 4th.

The Legion of Boom would punch them in the mouth at the line of scrimmage and not let them get off the jam. Plus they would hit them hard if they come over the middle and even take a penalty if need be. But the Legion of Zoom and really run and might get deep on you a few times. It would be an interesting match up.
FUN FACT

both nearly lost to the niners if not for last minute stupid playcalling so I say, NINERS WOULD WIN....... if they subbed in an interm offensive coordinator in the 4th quarter.

Merhomes, Tyreek , Watkins, and Kelce is an insanely fast group of players. No way that team stays dominating with all of that superstar money about to be submitted. IMO Tyreek is the star of that whole squad.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
u saw what happens when u pressure mahomes.
1994 49ers
Originally posted by pdizo916:
1994 49ers

No better team in the history of the league. The 1989 Niners was close.

This man built two NFC West Super Bowl contenders. I miss our old drunk:

Originally posted by Niners_D:

This man built two NFC West Super Bowl contenders. I miss our old drunk:

he didn't do jacks**t.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Assuming they are both in their prime and both at their best and not injured. If they met on the field who wins that match up? The Seahawks Legion of Boom who has guys 6'4" 230 lbs. who hit like linebackers? Or the Chiefs Legion of Zoom who have all guys who can run 4.4, 4.3 and Tyreek Hill who can run a 4.2.

Seahawks no doubt would have destoryed the chiefs. Wilson and Lynch contribute too

Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Seahawks no doubt would have destoryed the chiefs. Wilson and Lynch contribute too

Wilson wasnt Wilson during the LOB days. He was good, but he wasnt what he is now. If you take this version of the Chiefs and that version of the Seahawks, the Chiefs have a massive advantage at QB.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Wilson wasnt Wilson during the LOB days. He was good, but he wasnt what he is now. If you take this version of the Chiefs and that version of the Seahawks, the Chiefs have a massive advantage at QB.

That's nonsense. Wilson's threat to scramble and run (and use of it) + Lynch's ability to run, + the legion of boom beat the Chiefs. NOBODY passed on that defense or were immune for their penchant of the turnover.

That's nonsense. Wilson's threat to scramble and run (and use of it) + Lynch's ability to run, + the legion of boom beat the Chiefs. NOBODY passed on that defense or were immune for their penchant of the turnover.

Its not nonsense though. Even the biggest Seahawks homer will tell you Wilson wasnt the same QB around 2013 that he is now.

Its not nonsense though. Even the biggest Seahawks homer will tell you Wilson wasnt the same QB around 2013 that he is now.

Mahomes is better than Wilson by far even now. And he will continue to get better. He's just 24.

I mean you certainly hope a QB is better in year 7 than year 2 of their career. Now if you were to ask me is it 10x better because that's the salary difference, the answer is absolutely not. But it is what it is.
[ Edited by zaghawk on Feb 5, 2020 at 3:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone