There are 347 users in the forums

Lets be real, why I am done with the NFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
XFL starts on Saturday
Lets gooooooooooo
Refs were bad. Didnt cost us the game. Coaching did
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Something that I have been thinking about since I keep seeing the Seattle Seahawks bonehead call on the goal line against the Patriots when they could have ran the ball with Lynch but decided to throw it instead. Everyone keeps saying they had Beastmode!

We had the best jump ball wide receiver of all time (Randy Moss) and kept throwing the ball to Crabtree in our super bowl loss to the Ravens. You rarely hear anyone say that guy got Beastmode at the goaline. But you always hear that guy got Mosssed!!!

Thinking back, why doesn't our call get the same reaction as the Seahawk call based on the strength of player (Moss) we had at the time?
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Something that I have been thinking about since I keep seeing the Seattle Seahawks bonehead call on the goal line against the Patriots when they could have ran the ball with Lynch but decided to throw it instead. Everyone keeps saying they had Beastmode!

We had the best jump ball wide receiver of all time (Randy Moss) and kept throwing the ball to Crabtree in our super bowl loss to the Ravens. You rarely hear anyone say that guy got Beastmode at the goaline. But you always hear that guy got Mosssed!!!

Thinking back, why doesn't our call get the same reaction as the Seahawk call based on the strength of player (Moss) we had at the time?

Feel we should have let gore have a carry at that goal line he got us there busting off a 20+ yard run
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Feel we should have let gore have a carry at that goal line he got us there busting off a 20+ yard run

Facts

That too, but no one talks about our deal cause they are overly focused on the Seahawks debacle.
Search YouTube for the conspiracy video from the Seattle game when Bowman broke his leg. That play should of never happened. The Refs spotted the ball for Seattle the whole game. I've always felt the NFL has been fake ever since. It's the the most telling breakdown I've ever seen. Just watch it and come to your own conclusions. It's worth the time guys.
Originally posted by wisecraft:
Search YouTube for the conspiracy video from the Seattle game when Bowman broke his leg. That play should of never happened. The Refs spotted the ball for Seattle the whole game. I've always felt the NFL has been fake ever since. It's the the most telling breakdown I've ever seen. Just watch it and come to your own conclusions. It's worth the time guys.

I remember back in the NFCCG against Seattle, the refs gave Seattle a few first downs without any measurements on the sideline. I thought those spots were worthy of at least some type of measurement.

I only watch 49er and steelers games now. I don't watch any other teams or any other games. The NFL has way too many commercials.
Share 49ersWebzone