LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Alex Smith

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
E:60 episode this Friday about Smith and his injury - Project 11. Peter King says its a rough watch.

Thanks for the heads up!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Yikes

Gruesome injury. Really sucks he has to end his career like this

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Gunn49ers:
Bumped into him today at Universal Studios Hollywood. He's still wearing a boot, but he said he's almost there. Cool cat, didn't want to bug him with a pic so I just shook his hand and wished him well. Wife said I looked like a kid opening up a Christmas present when I was talking to him.

that wasnt him, he isnt in a boot

It was probably just Ryan Gosling.
E:60 episode this Friday about Smith and his injury - Project 11. Peter King says its a rough watch.

Good luck Alex.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Yikes

Gruesome injury. Really sucks he has to end his career like this

Oh. My. God. What in the s**t???

Modern medicine is nothing short of science fiction at times. Just unreal. Imagine how many players from 20-30-40 years ago that could have kept playing.
Originally posted by 49erWill:

Wow
We had a very good QB situation with Alex & Kap, hard to believe that they are both out of the league after going to a Super Bowl together just 7 years ago!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
can not wait to see this special. was always an alex fan and hope he can land somewhere. if that is even possible.. i think he would make a fine quarterback coach
That was once a leg

Originally posted by cciowa:
can not wait to see this special. was always an alex fan and hope he can land somewhere. if that is even possible.. i think he would make a fine quarterback coach

ya he should go back to Utah start off as a QB coach there. he'll be a good teacher and i can see him being an NFL HC one day if he wants to.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

ya he should go back to Utah start off as a QB coach there. he'll be a good teacher and i can see him being an NFL HC one day if he wants to.

i bet he would be better than jason garret speaking of x quarterbacks who became coaches
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

I just want him to land on his own two fully intact feet. Dude has young kids and hope he can live a somewhat normal life after this injury. Rodgers will get all the accolades, but I will always be an Alex Smith supporter.

Rumor is that he's looking for a front office role, which could happen in WAS.
Originally posted by GEEK:
I just want him to land on his own two fully intact feet. Dude has young kids and hope he can live a somewhat normal life after this injury. Rodgers will get all the accolades, but I will always be an Alex Smith supporter.

Rumor is that he's looking for a front office role, which could happen in WAS.

Assistant GM of the Niners?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
That was once a leg

Jesus what a brutal sport. No wonder Dante Pettis doesn't wanna play
Share 49ersWebzone