LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Dan Brunskill - OG signs with the Titans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ColorMeBaddFan:
Sounds like he has some athleticism and will be pretty good in the running game -- pass protection will be an issue however.

Don't think we will be passing much anyways.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Sounds like he has some athleticism and will be pretty good in the running game -- pass protection will be an issue however.

Just gotta 1-1 over the next two weeks and hopefully we get Joe back for the Carolina game. I got faith in Skule at RT for a week or two
Next Man Up!!

Bosa, Buck, and AA will get him ready for the challenge. I still believed our amazing DL helped prepared Skule bigtime in practice. Brunskill will do the same.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Their names aren't instilling much confidence. Left side Skule, right side Kill

Combined they got Skills.

I like it!

lol Yesss!!!!
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by captveg:
Their names aren't instilling much confidence. Left side Skule, right side Kill

Combined they got Skills.

I like it!

lol Yesss!!!!

He's going to be a hell of a run blocker. Take the B out of his name and it's "Runskill"
I think we were all happily surprised w/Skule and hopefully the same w/brunskill.

The fact that he wasn't on the practice squad must mean KS sees potential and upside to him.
Who's the Oline coach . . .definitely need a pay raise after the next 6 weeks. Is Forester sober again
No more tackles can get hurt cus we don't have any more tackles after this.
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
No more tackles can get hurt cus we don't have any more tackles after this.

time for kittle to eat a little more
Lets go Dan!

Lets go Dan!

While I would rather have our starters it's cool to see just how capable our next man up is.

I am sure the game plan is to run the football, but each game play out differently. We will have to pass if we are down by double digits, or face lots of third and long.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
I'm cautiously optimistic, our coaching staff has proven they can really coach up and develop players and talent which is encouraging.
Originally posted by Buchy:
I'm cautiously optimistic, our coaching staff has proven they can really coach up and develop players and talent which is encouraging.

I like them trusting our young core vs veteran talent(Sam young)
Share 49ersWebzone