There are 202 users in the forums

Dan Brunskill - OG signs with the Titans

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
#rallybrunskill
Next man up. Injuries happen. Still at least these have been relatively mild.
LOL. Such an unknown his name isn't even spelled right.
Originally posted by Overkill:
It's Brunskill (two L's). Not that I knew that before about 5 mins ago, lol

Brunskill appeared in 54 games at San Diego State after switching from tight end to offensive line prior to his senior season. As a senior in 2016, he earned second-team All-Mountain West honors after starting 14 games along the offensive line.

LINK

LOL.
Played in the AAF, added experience doesn't hurt
Next man up!!!!

Just wish I didn't have to do this every f**king week. It's more like --next men up!

Juice and McG the same week
  • dj43
I did some research on him and Skule just before cuts. (I looked for it in the archives but couldn't find it.) Both are former TEs who put on weight after moving in to tackle. Brunskill was a quick study and learned the position quickly at San Diego State.

Tim Ryan was talking him up during the PS so I started watching him. He looked good, albeit against 2s and 3s. He has a nice slide step and stays centered well. He didn't appear to have the punch that Skule has but didn't get overwhelmed either.

He's an athlete that just needs PT. He is listed at 260 but I recall someone saying he is bigger than that. Big enough that with good coaching will man up, IMO.
[ Edited by dj43 on Oct 9, 2019 at 3:27 PM ]
T E stunt with Brockers and Donald on Brunskill's side to start the game... hope Jimmy doesn't die
[ Edited by djgtek on Oct 9, 2019 at 3:42 PM ]
I'm a fan!! 😎👍
Originally posted by ritchie:
Originally posted by Joecool:
From TE to OT with success his senior year. Well, at least he's good at adjusting.

Now that you mention it...remember this play?

I'm revising my prediction from 12-6 to 19-6. Brunskill catches a 17 yard TD pass from Levine Toilolo.

I'm laughing...to keep from crying.

Their names aren't instilling much confidence. Left side Skule, right side Kill
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Combined they got Skills.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Combined they got Skills.

I like it!
Sounds like he has some athleticism and will be pretty good in the running game -- pass protection will be an issue however.
Share 49ersWebzone