There are 112 users in the forums

Anthony Davis, here we go again

  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,990
Originally posted by MileHigh49:
I DON'T THINK LYNCH WOULD WANT TO LOOK LIKE A IDIOT AGAIN. TRENT BROWN MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A NOOB. THEY JUST HAVE TI BE CREATIVE WITH THE CONTRACT

He'll revert back to his original contract
I imagine players like joe Staley won't be cool with this dude coming back after all the times he let us down. From day 1 davis gave me the impression of a selfish soft b*!%#. His eyes when he smiles give him away. Looks deceiving and shady.
Originally posted by C-Nut:
I imagine players like joe Staley won't be cool with this dude coming back after all the times he let us down. From day 1 davis gave me the impression of a selfish soft b*!%#. His eyes when he smiles give him away. Looks deceiving and shady.

He's saying he's matured. I bet his wife has been holding out till he gets paid
If AD's fully committed and gets into real football shape, he could be an interesting watch. We could use some nasty on the OL and AD certainly has it.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
If AD's fully committed and gets into real football shape, he could be an interesting watch. We could use some nasty on the OL and AD certainly has it.

He is a worst fit in our system than Trent Brown.
Probably retire again once Bosa roughs him up in practice.
How much were we paying this fool.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Probably retire again once Bosa roughs him up in practice.

AA could rough him up
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,818
Must be running out of money
He hasn't played in years, had injury concerns in the past and he is older now. It's no use getting worked up over this. Go back to retirement.



  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,676
lol..Spent up all his money sitting on the couch and now he needs a job.
I can understand where he is coming from but it isn't like he didn't know football was a physical sport, but I hope we at least bring him in and give him a shot. Let him battle it out with our Oline. We can even hype him up a bit.

Then we trade him for a 5th. Maybe even a 4th to a Oline needy team
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
If he really is serious about coming back I'd be more than happy to welcome him back to compete for guard and be the the swing tackle

That's what Chip tried to do and he was a little baby about it and then retired again, lol.

Nah he got a concussion and decided it wasn't worth it. He clearly states in the letter that he sees concussions are trending downward in the league and feels comfortable coming back.
nice try to humanize him. no.. he quit twice. who cares his reasons. he quit twice and i could give a f**k less how he "feels". plus i take nothing he says at face value. i hate him
Yeah silly me recognizing these guys aren't just a piece of meat meant to entertain me, and will have to live with the permanent brain trauma they put their selves through. I don't hold it against any football player if they retire due to fear of brain injuries. Football players and fighters earn every penny they get. They take money at the cost of their mental health and a shortened life span. It's easy for someone like you, who s**t posts on a forum all day, to talk about quitting
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 52,322
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
If AD's fully committed and gets into real football shape, he could be an interesting watch. We could use some nasty on the OL and AD certainly has it.

he has s**t. why do people think the answer to our woes is some ass fire useless worthless clueless piece of s**t quitter than quit twice on us and remember the timing he would do it as well. no f**k him
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 52,322
Originally posted by synigod:
I can understand where he is coming from but it isn't like he didn't know football was a physical sport, but I hope we at least bring him in and give him a shot. Let him battle it out with our Oline. We can even hype him up a bit.

Then we trade him for a 5th. Maybe even a 4th to a Oline needy team

oh my god... i suggested a 7th and correctly got laughed out of the web zone. we tend to overvalue our own way to much
Share 49erswebzone