There are 148 users in the forums

Anthony Davis, here we go again

Just cut this fool. Not worth the time or the energy trying to trade him. He wont fetch anything.
He is out of money now, up in smoke
Originally posted by fan49:
He can walk on and start over persons. And take over for Joe later.
Won't take long to see if he is committed to getting in shape and regaining his form. Chances are no but...........if he did, he would be a nice piece to have. Could play guard and play Swing tackle. Definitely better than Person if he shows movement skills.
Honestly, how is he going to pass the physical to play offensive tackle in the NFL?

If he kept that weight, it's most likely not comprised of muscle. The guy's knees will shatter the minute Bosa stairs in his direction.

The guy isn't getting reinstated because he'll never be able to get an MD to put their name on the line to pass his physical.
Sign him to the lowest contract allowed by law, with NOTHING but performance incentives to top it off.

I don't see why not.
he couldn't even get on the field in 2014 and went bipolar as soon as 2016 started. He'll be 30 this year and is out of shape, and then you add the injury.hes. useless.

Simple solution. Cut this nutcase and go about our day. Just like we did Glen Coffee
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on May 3, 2019 at 12:44 PM ]
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
he couldn't even get on the field in 2014 and went bipolar as soon as 2016 started. He'll be 30 this year and is out of shape, and then you add the injury.hes. useless.

Simple solution. Cut this nutcase and go about our day. Just like we did Glen Coffee

Curious, how do you know that he is out of shape? Also, has he been diagnosed as bipolar?

Not saying I believe AD, but he said he has matured and his committed to a comeback. Can people not grow up and change?
Lol
work your magic Paraag. You gets NATHAN until you finish at least 8 games.

Oh look, his f**king bank account is depleted, and he wants to play again. I really hope Lynch isn't as stupid as Baalke.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Oh look, his f**king bank account is depleted, and he wants to play again. I really hope Lynch isn't as stupid as Baalke.

"As stupid" No, but Lynch would feel sorry and do it had Davis come off a leg injury or something like that (fat contract)
Hes a weenie who only comes out of retirement when things are looking up and in his favor. Retired when Tomsula was hired, came back when they hired Chip Kelly. Found out he would have to play G, pouts and retires again. Now hes back when were on the rise. Hes a quitter. I hope we tell him to kick rocks.
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol he hasn't played in 4 years and is about to be 30. Hes worthless.

The niners online is worthless

The tackles are Staley and McGlinchey. To describe them as worthless makes me wonder if you have been watching the team.
Share 49erswebzone