LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Kaden Smith - TE- Stanford, claimed by NY Giants

Shop 49ers game tickets
The only college football team with better TE's then Stanford is Iowa.

Stanford is TEU2
Overall I'm not too happy about today. But I don't mind this pick.

Smith looks like he can high point the ball and rumble through a few tackles. That should be fun to watch, even if he's not winning any foot races...

I really like this pick as well.
Its Kaden Time
My fav day 3 pick
  • JD81
  • Veteran
My favorite pick in our entire draft based on value. Of course Bosa/Samuel are the highlights but this Kaden Smith pick was very nice on Day 3.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I don't see him competing with Celek. Not at this point at least. Would be great if I'm wrong. If he outright earns the number 2 TE spot, this is an A+ pick.

heck we have no depth at TE really. He could be the #3 if they keep 3.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I don't see him competing with Celek. Not at this point at least. Would be great if I'm wrong. If he outright earns the number 2 TE spot, this is an A+ pick.

heck we have no depth at TE really. He could be the #3 if they keep 3.
Definitely 3.
Great draft pick. This guy will do extremely well in our offense.

Originally posted by tankle104:
Great draft pick. This guy will do extremely well in our offense.

Agree completely
My favorite day 3 pick! I've seen him play, live. Dude catches everything. He'll be an awesome #2 TE
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Super impressed with this kid. High points the ball really well, makes contested catches in the air and does a great job making catches in traffic. Should be a beast on 3rd down and red zone
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Its Kaden Time

Yeah, I can see that. Celek might be gone because of this pick.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD81:
My favorite pick in our entire draft based on value. Of course Bosa/Samuel are the highlights but this Kaden Smith pick was very nice on Day 3.

AGREE...

Tho BOSA was the obvious choice (like him or not), Deebo was a reach (IMO) and can't complain about HURD..

so it was a blessing to see Kaden there so that we can finally replace Celek w/a better all around player who's younger and more room to grow.

A+++
Share 49ersWebzone