There are 126 users in the forums

Kaden Smith - TE- Stanford, claimed by NY Giants

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
The only college football team with better TE's then Stanford is Iowa.

Stanford is TEU2
Overall I'm not too happy about today. But I don't mind this pick.

Smith looks like he can high point the ball and rumble through a few tackles. That should be fun to watch, even if he's not winning any foot races...

I really like this pick as well.
Its Kaden Time
My fav day 3 pick
  • JD81
  • Veteran
My favorite pick in our entire draft based on value. Of course Bosa/Samuel are the highlights but this Kaden Smith pick was very nice on Day 3.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I don't see him competing with Celek. Not at this point at least. Would be great if I'm wrong. If he outright earns the number 2 TE spot, this is an A+ pick.

heck we have no depth at TE really. He could be the #3 if they keep 3.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I don't see him competing with Celek. Not at this point at least. Would be great if I'm wrong. If he outright earns the number 2 TE spot, this is an A+ pick.

heck we have no depth at TE really. He could be the #3 if they keep 3.
Definitely 3.
Great draft pick. This guy will do extremely well in our offense.

Originally posted by tankle104:
Great draft pick. This guy will do extremely well in our offense.

Agree completely
My favorite day 3 pick! I've seen him play, live. Dude catches everything. He'll be an awesome #2 TE
Super impressed with this kid. High points the ball really well, makes contested catches in the air and does a great job making catches in traffic. Should be a beast on 3rd down and red zone
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Its Kaden Time

Yeah, I can see that. Celek might be gone because of this pick.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD81:
My favorite pick in our entire draft based on value. Of course Bosa/Samuel are the highlights but this Kaden Smith pick was very nice on Day 3.

AGREE...

Tho BOSA was the obvious choice (like him or not), Deebo was a reach (IMO) and can't complain about HURD..

so it was a blessing to see Kaden there so that we can finally replace Celek w/a better all around player who's younger and more room to grow.

A+++
Share 49erswebzone