LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 162 users in the forums

Olivier Vernon on the market (traded to CLE)

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't think he is that bad of an option, hasn't been a high sack guy but like Graham of Philly, consistently one of the best in QB pressures and hits.

Just depends on what NY is expecting back. Compensation should be minimal since it is largely a salary dump.

im a fan.
If we get Bosa I want Griffen or Oliver as BE.
Bosa and Vernon would be so dam great
Not trading for his price, it's ridiculous
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Not trading for his price, it's ridiculous

I wouldn't trade for anyone really, all these teams want to get rid of those contracts and seeing if there's a sucker out there that will bail them out and give them picks. KC with Dee Ford is the only one they would legit bring back if they can't trade. I do want Everson Griffin or Vernon if they do get released
John Lynch sucks posts in 3.....2.....1
Originally posted by Heroism:

Vernon, Myles Garrett and Ogbah...

Vernon to Cleveland, Zeitler to New York.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Vernon to Cleveland, Zeitler to New York.

This true?

Originally posted by Waterbear:
This true?

Yup.
I hope the Browns smash the AFC lol
Originally posted by illinois9er:
I hope the Browns smash the AFC lol
I do too. Would rather have the Browns do well than Steelers or the Ravens. Barring a few division titles they have not won anything of relevance in my lifetime.
He might be a viable option...if the Giants can't trade him. If they release him, he's a FA...and would be looking at significantly reduced salary. Would much rather see Lynch go after Fowler, Preston Smith or Shaq Barrett, though.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
He might be a viable option...if the Giants can't trade him. If they release him, he's a FA...and would be looking at significantly reduced salary. Would much rather see Lynch go after Fowler, Preston Smith or Shaq Barrett, though.

He was already traded to the Browns
Share 49ersWebzone