There are 188 users in the forums

How many people feel NFL is just entertainment..no balls!

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many people feel NFL is just entertainment..no balls!

The product is so fake anymore its hard to watch!The qb gets a blister and he starts screaming at the ref. For a pen.The fines make the players want to take a dive at the dirt! The Kc game was pathetic
They are hiring people off the Madden leader boards, It's getting to be rock bottom.
I like they are tackling a fart! Lol
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
How many alcoholic beverages have you consumed today?
Who cares? that's not point. The games I watched was enough to pickle my brain. It's sad! Its not the way it was meant to be played.
[ Edited by ronnie49er on Jan 12, 2019 at 7:51 PM ]
The lambs in the playoffs alone will make any 49er fan go on a good drunk...ode
[ Edited by ronnie49er on Jan 12, 2019 at 8:04 PM ]
Dak got tackled by his own man! Then they ruled him in the grasp!After that I had to say something..
I know one of you guys seen it?
[ Edited by ronnie49er on Jan 12, 2019 at 8:03 PM ]
The west coast O rides again! thanks to bill Walsh, Via any form...ode!
There's a lot of people who think football may not have a place in the future. I for one may not watch it if it gets anymore soft.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
#Rigged #Fixed #
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Soon. Very soon.

It's essentially the WWE. Nothing more.

Controlled entertainment for optimal profits.

Expect to see a Brady vs. Brees Superbowl
Hats off to you NCommand I've been saying this for awhile now. It is entertainment. There is no difference to watching a good movie or a football game. Their motive is to keep us watching, and if the product is appealing we watch. We get caught up in it and forget they have to keep us glued to the screen to consume, consume, consume. That is the real game. What the hell, I just ordered a pizza and will become a zombie and yell and scream and hope for an entertaining game, that's what it's all about. Thanks NCommand for saying what I feel.
Every since Goodell took over, the product has been watered down. But yes, it's just for entertainment. How else would you explain an NFL franchise hire someone from the commentary booth to become the general manager, to run their football operations, without any experience. That is WWE scripted writing right there.
Share 49ersWebzone