LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

Kareem Hunt

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Sounds like this dude was going around fighting errrybody. Story after story is coming out about him getting into altercations and fights.

And all of them stopped talking to police. These are obvious payoff situations.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Sounds like this dude was going around fighting errrybody. Story after story is coming out about him getting into altercations and fights.

And all of them stopped talking to police. These are obvious payoff situations.

Or he paying dudes to hush people up
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Jerry Jones and the Cowboys want him

Yup, that old perv wants dat filthy violent ass of his
Just cost kc their first sb. Good job buddy wow.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Just cost kc their first sb. Good job buddy wow.

Actually KC has won a SB. With their defense issues I dont think they would beat LA or NO with or without Hunt on a neutral field anyway.
still can't believe this dude just threw away his career, went from rookie of the year to being Ray Rice.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Actually KC has won a SB. With their defense issues I dont think they would beat LA or NO with or without Hunt on a neutral field anyway.

Their d still has ford, Houston who are sick ends and Chris Jones a top 5-10 interior easily. Not to mention berry most likely back even at less than 100% it's still an upgrade. So with hunt it's a no brainer imo.

Their d still has ford, Houston who are sick ends and Chris Jones a top 5-10 interior easily. Not to mention berry most likely back even at less than 100% it's still an upgrade. So with hunt it's a no brainer imo.
hardly
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Sending the under aged girls out of the room, GOOD MOVE!

Bum rushing the hoe, BAD MOVE!

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/25471824/how-kareem-hunt-nfl-career-was-put-hold-night-town

If it was before Elvis died, it doesn't count.

hardly

their biggest issue is their run defense, they are one of the worst in the NFL. and their pass defense isn't that good either. come playoff time, any team with a good run game and good defense should beat KC.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Good run game, good D = Ravens...we'll see this weekend Ratbirds vs Queefs
Originally posted by LVJay:

yup, a lot of people are saying this has upset written all over it. let's see.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Hunt said he met this woman for the first time. How do you push and kick a woman who is basically a stranger at your home/hotel when you can just go to your home/room, close and lock your door and go to bed instead? LOL.

Hunt has serious anger issues that he needs to fix and control.

Hunt said he is seeking counseling. Unless he is just playing to the media, that would indicate he realizes he has some issues.
How many of these idiots ever successfully rehabilitate? How many times did we hear about Aldon/Foster "getting help", or being put under the "guidance of a mentor", or them being "ready to change"?

The issue with pro sports is that these guys get to where they are because of their athletic ability, not because of their brain. Some of these pro athletes are astoundingly stupid. You can't fix stupid.

So for me, it's not a matter of "unless he is just playing to the media"... of course he's playing to the media. Every word out of his mouth is preplanned, rehearsed nonsense fed to him by his PR team.

As far as the Niners go, I hope they steer clear of Hunt. Sure he's talented, but he also is a running back, and those are relatively easy to find.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by LVJay:

yup, a lot of people are saying this has upset written all over it. let's see.

As long as the rookie doesn't turn the ball over, it'll be a doozy...Queefs defense will be gassed and maybe last team with ball wins
Share 49ersWebzone