There are 291 users in the forums

Kareem Hunt

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • dj43
He's FA. Put all his stuff here.
Sign heem!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Sign heem!

Robbie Gould doesn't need any competition.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Sign heem!

Robbie Gould wouldnt have any competition from him. Based on the TMZ video, I would be shocked if Hunt could make an old school extra point.
Sign him
Hunt was involved in another incident just prior to the one that got him cut
Hunt was apparently just going around randomly beating people up for their lunch money.
I bet he can bag a mean set of groceries.
They just cut Foster because he just can't stop screwing up...there's no way in the world Lynch would sign Hunt. Besides, McKinnon, Breida & Wilson should be a very good backfield in 2019. Mostert should also be in the mix.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
They just cut Foster because he just can't stop screwing up...there's no way in the world Lynch would sign Hunt. Besides, McKinnon, Breida & Wilson should be a very good backfield in 2019. Mostert should also be in the mix.

Hunt is not in the just couldn't stop screwing up. We should sign him for super cheap. Not that I condone it, but Hunts biggest fault was that he lied. The actual incident was mild.

Sign him x10
I personally didn't see a big deal in what he did, I mean he could have done a lot worse but we need to clean up our team. We don't want to be known as scumbags like the Skins.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Hunt is not in the just couldn't stop screwing up. We should sign him for super cheap. Not that I condone it, but Hunts biggest fault was that he lied. The actual incident was mild.

I agree.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Sign heem!

HAAAAA! I see what you did there!
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

You know we live in the age of Trump when it's considered "mild" to kick a women while she's down. Literally not figuratively either.

This is a clear case of when keeping it real goes wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone