There are 161 users in the forums

This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Seattle Seahawks

Sweet Jeebus, those colors.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
umm that's actually really good for a team where most people had them finishing 3rd place in the division, with a 6-10 record. the fact that they are in playoff contention with an average defense and few offensive weapons, and you picked them to go 9-7 like that's bad...? lol

Lulz 😂 and you think RW is a really good qb. Costing his team games including the sb. Duhhh. Ok. Most people did not have them at only six wins. I don't know where you're getting that from. Also with jimmy we would be 7-4 or 8-3 so they would be in third. Haha like I said 8-8 or 9-7 was bad??? Not at all. Just not good.

Few offensive weapons? Have you ever heard of Doug Baldwin Chris Carson or Lockett? I guess you don't watch football that much. And their defense is better than average by the way.

You do realize that some qbs or players may have better stats then prior years but are playing worse overall. I have seen every Seattle game and I've never seen him miss so many throws. Tom Brady and Big Ben aren't having their best years even though their stats may say differently. Same with Matt Ryan. Neither is Aaron Rodgers. Only one int but missing a ton of throws.
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 27, 2018 at 9:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Seattle49er:
Apparently they think you were there on their forum as Livinginhawktown. Which is funny because Living is me.

That is pretty funny.

What I find even funnier is the usual crowd over here that usually talks in the parking lot chimes in for their usual worthless posts. I have never seen RW miss so many open throws, 2 pick 6's...sixthring I know it's hard for you but try to keep up and get your facts straight... 1 of which cost them the game against the chargers) and missing wide open tds in back to back games to Baldwin.

Also taking sacks and holding the ball too long. But hey, statistics say differently Haha. These guys are great. Statistics are for losers isn't that the expression?
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 27, 2018 at 8:35 PM ]
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Imagine the mental gymnastics required to try and convince people that a 10-1 Rams team is overrated, that career year Russel Wilson is no more than a game manager all while trying to claim this is a 10-win team with Jimmy G despite the fact that this team was a ticky tack penalty away from 0-3 with a healthy Jimmy G. I can't even fathom it.

Imagine being so lonely that you get together some of your only friends that coincidentally are on the Internet and come over to niner talk because you can't do it anymore in you're one precious thread. Must be killing you guys ha ha sorry about disappointing you. Have fun back over. The few of you deserve each other. Take care now bye bye then.
Originally posted by elguapo:
That is pretty funny.

What I find even funnier is the usual crowd over here that usually talks in the parking lot chimes in for their usual worthless posts. I have never seen RW miss so many open throws, 2 pick 6's...sixthring I know it's hard for you but try to keep up and get your facts straight... 1 of which cost them the game against the chargers) and missing wide open tds in back to back games to Baldwin.

Also taking sacks and holding the ball too long. But hey, statistics say differently Haha. These guys are great. Statistics are for losers isn't that the expression?

Without Wilson, that is a 2-9 team just like the current 49ers.
Originally posted by Natedog:
Without Wilson, that is a 2-9 team just like the current 49ers.

Of course they would have a worse record. Same with 10 to 15 other teams without their franchise qb including the niners as we have seen
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 27, 2018 at 8:47 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,057
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wow, they're taking shots at us.

They have threads all about their division rivals and of course the Seattle thread is GOLD. This Elguapo guy they have is about as ignorant as they come. Almost to the point where I'm not sure if he's serious or not. He really hates Russel Wilson and thinks he's just so aweful. Isn't Russ sitting somewhere around 67% 25/5 td into ratio? The all to Moore on 4th down was a lucky "jump ball" that Moore caught to make Wilson look good!? Literally one of the best and most accurate throws I've ever seen in that situation.

I really am new to jumping on and reading other teams forums and their ideas about our Seahawks and I gotta tell ya I wasn't impressed with the Webzone fans football acumen.


Pretty much everyone knows that the Webzone is a hive of scum and villainy...

Oh hell yeah, I'm loving it...paying all this attention to us and making all kinds of lame accounts up in here themselves. I love it
Originally posted by LVJay:
Oh hell yeah, I'm loving it...paying all this attention to us and making all kinds of lame accounts up in here themselves. I love it

I like this kinda party!!! I miss mike single terry and his speeches almost as much as I miss the Seahawks being a relevant team
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 27, 2018 at 9:36 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,057
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Oh hell yeah, I'm loving it...paying all this attention to us and making all kinds of lame accounts up in here themselves. I love it

I like this kinda party!!! I miss mike single terry and his speeches almost as much as I miss the Seahawks being a relevant team

dingleberry and cawksuckers
Sit all their injured players - they still win against us.

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,057
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Sit all their injured players - they still win against us.

They'd still have more starters playing against our 2nd/3rd/4th stringers, some of which who should be working at Kohls, serving soup at homeless shelters or passing out stripper flyers on the Las Vegas strip.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wow, they're taking shots at us.

They have threads all about their division rivals and of course the Seattle thread is GOLD. This Elguapo guy they have is about as ignorant as they come. Almost to the point where I'm not sure if he's serious or not. He really hates Russel Wilson and thinks he's just so aweful. Isn't Russ sitting somewhere around 67% 25/5 td into ratio? The all to Moore on 4th down was a lucky "jump ball" that Moore caught to make Wilson look good!? Literally one of the best and most accurate throws I've ever seen in that situation.

I really am new to jumping on and reading other teams forums and their ideas about our Seahawks and I gotta tell ya I wasn't impressed with the Webzone fans football acumen.


Pretty much everyone knows that the Webzone is a hive of scum and villainy...

I aim to please. Except Seattle fans are the most idiotic stubborn and delusional fans I have ever met. I just don't think RW is much more than a good game manager. He has regressed this year and that's a fact. Missing wide open tds and throwing out of bounds not to mention pick 6's to cost his team games without a good defense. I predicted they would be 8-8 to 9-7 and miss the playoffs. Get a mid first round draft pick too. Looks like I'm right and they are wrong.

I love it when a plan comes together

I think going on an opposing teams forum is about as lame as it gets
Originally posted by teylo31:
I think going on an opposing teams forum is about as lame as it gets

Yup. I've never done that but out of all the fans that may deserve it from niner fans it might be Seattle.....and of course the raiders
Elguapo should not be left to fight this anti-Wilson fight all by himself. #1b will join #1a right now....

End of the day, it's very simple:

Wilson is a better QB than the one who played in the two SBs, but until the defense and running game approach the levels of 2012-2014, we're most likely never going to see Russell Wilson play in another Super Bowl again.

Hell, he hasn't advanced past the divisional game since the last time they went to a Super Bowl (2014), so that makes it 3 seasons so far, possibly a 4th by January. After a certain point, you acknowledge he's a decent QB but nothing special because he needs a lot of support.

You could argue similar things for Rodgers and Brees lack of distant postseason success in recent years but they've both won SBs where they were the major factor, not the sidecar/caboose. Wilson still hasn't carried a Seahawk postseason as #7 the kneeler did in 2012, where he was 2-0 in the playoffs leading to the SB where the other team scored 24+.

So let's reframe it in a neutral way, shall we:

If Jimmy Garoppolo never makes it to a Super Bowl because the run game and defense aren't good enough, who will 49er fans typically blame?

Right, you know the deal. And even if he did get there on his own and failed to continue, he would still get s*** on by Niner fans (i.e. see Young, Steven).

Anyways, we're maybe a little jealous that Wicket managed to win the big game when Kap couldn't, but no Niner fan from mid 2013 on would say that Kap was the reason the 49ers were a SB caliber team.

The hypocrisy of Seahawk fans to say that Kap was a 1 read QB and pretending Wilson was less like Kap and more like a more mobile Drew Brees (because they are the same height ) is what has caused me to be a Wilson hater to the 50th degree since his rookie year. I don't think Panthers' fans are as bullish on Cam Newton as Seahawk fans are with Wilson. Cam had an MVP season for sure, but that 2015 Bronco defense reminded us that these types of QBs have very real limitations indeed.

This year started out to actually turn a bit sour for some Hawk fans on .NET, but it seems like a few decent games has caused pause from the truth.

We all know that there's no way they are beating the Saints in New Orleans, Vikings in Minnesota, and they'll need luck to beat the Rams even though they are a division foe.

People also forget that Wilson has never elevated his postseason play compared to his regular season play, more the opposite. He's just like Peyton Manning in that regard, not so much like Brady or Montana.

That 2015 season were I had to listen to Al Michaels & Cris Collinsworth blow the guy was entertaining right up until that wildcard game in Minnesota were he was outplayed by Teddy Bridgewater, and won a game with possibly more luck than the one he had against Green Bay a year earlier.

And maybe 2018 is better than 2015 regular season, but we all know how it will end.

I hope Wilson never retires.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Nov 28, 2018 at 1:48 AM ]
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Elguapo should not be left to fight this anti-Wilson fight all by himself. #1b will join #1a right now....

End of the day, it's very simple:

Wilson is a better QB than the one who played in the two SBs, but until the defense and running game approach the levels of 2012-2014, we're most likely never going to see Russell Wilson play in another Super Bowl again.

Hell, he hasn't advanced past the divisional game since the last time they went to a Super Bowl (2014), so that makes it 3 seasons so far, possibly a 4th by January. After a certain point, you acknowledge he's a decent QB but nothing special because he needs a lot of support.

You could argue similar things for Rodgers and Brees lack of distant postseason success in recent years but they've both won SBs where they were the major factor, not the sidecar/caboose. Wilson still hasn't carried a Seahawk postseason as #7 the kneeler did in 2012, where he was 2-0 in the playoffs leading to the SB where the other team scored 24+.

So let's reframe it in a neutral way, shall we:

If Jimmy Garoppolo never makes it to a Super Bowl because the run game and defense aren't good enough, who will 49er fans typically blame?

Right, you know the deal. And even if he did get there on his own and failed to continue, he would still get s*** on by Niner fans (i.e. see Young, Steven).

Anyways, we're maybe a little jealous that Wicket managed to win the big game when Kap couldn't, but no Niner fan from mid 2013 on would say that Kap was the reason the 49ers were a SB team.

The hypocrisy of Seahawk fans to say that Kap was a 1 read QB and pretending Wilson was less like Kap and more like a more mobile Drew Brees (because they are the same height ) is what has caused me to be a Wilson hater to the 50th degree since his rookie year. I don't think Panthers' fans are as bullish on Cam Newton as Seahawk fans are with Wilson. Cam had an MVP season for sure, but that 2015 Bronco defense reminded us that these types of QBs have very real limitations indeed.

This year started out to actually turn a bit sour for some Hawk fans on .NET, but it seems like a few decent games has caused pause from the truth.

We all know that there's no way they are beating the Saints in New Orleans, Vikings in Minnesota, and they'll need luck to beat the Rams even though they are a division foe.

People also forget that Wilson has never elevated his postseason play compared to his regular season play, more the opposite. He's just like Peyton Manning in that regard, not so much like Brady or Montana.

That 2015 season were I had to listen to Al Michaels & Cris Collinsworth blow the guy was entertaining right up until that wildcard game in Minnesota were he was outplayed by Teddy Bridgewater, and won a game with possibly more luck than the one he had against Green Bay a year earlier.

And maybe 2018 is better than 2015 regular season, but we all know how it will end.

I hope Wilson never retires.

Here here JT. Not one thing you said is untrue and these people are in serious denial. We never said he's a bad quarterback I have often said he's a good game manager but then again so was Alex Smith.

Wilson is better at a lot of things then many quarterbacks like running around, taking unnecessary sacks and throwing jump balls, but he's not even close to a great qb by himself. He has trouble going through multiple reads.

Just like you said he chokes in the playoffs when it matters and he doesn't do too well in a lot of regular season games. This year he's the main reason they have lost quite a few games but they would rather point to statistics showing he's doing better than he really is. But that's not the truth. I'm glad he's on Seattle and I'm glad he will never win a Super Bowl by his play vs letting that historically good defense win it for him along with lynch.

This argument is way too easy. Hell, I never defended a quarterback like Alex Smith who needed a great cast around him but these people want to point at statistics, well here's one, Alex Smith was the best rated quarterback last year and miraculously threw the most amount of deep air yards (20+) by a wide margin.

Let me repeat that for you people. Alex Smith was the best rated quarterback last year and was the best at deep balls, statistically speaking. We all know that's not true he is not even a top 15 quarterback and he is probably not a top 25 quarterback at throwing deep. But the statistics show that. 😂

How's that for mental gymnastics. The dishes are done. As Darth Vader would say, all too easy
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 28, 2018 at 1:57 AM ]
Share 49erswebzone