There are 149 users in the forums

Earl Thomas FS

Shop 49ers game tickets

Earl Thomas FS

Colbert or bust!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Glad to see him in Baltimore..

I really feel that Marcell Harris will be an outstanding FS for us..
Originally posted by 9moon:
Glad to see him in Baltimore..

I really feel that Marcell Harris will be an outstanding FS for us..

f**k the Ravens!!!
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Hardest thing for them will be building a winning culture*.

* - wall
  • bors
  • Veteran
Miffed we missed out here. Wonder if we were even in the hunt. Or if. Lynch decided. To much$$$
  • dj43
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by justjim77:
Was I the only one that thought, dear god, don't resign jimmy ward and make this worse.

NO........I have no idea why they sign Ward.

I have no problem with a one-year deal that begins with an option to make the 53, and goes from there.

Keep him around. If he makes the roster, fine. If not, then cut him. No problem.
Originally posted by bors:
Miffed we missed out here. Wonder if we were even in the hunt. Or if. Lynch decided. To much$$$

I think they decided it was too much money for a guy in his 30s coming off a serious injury.
Dunno how his whole recent thing is going to turn out, but luckily we didn't pick him up now?

2020 is a strange time. A time when Jimmie Ward is more valuable than Earl Thomas.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
2020 is a strange time. A time when Jimmie Ward is more valuable than Earl Thomas.

Eventually everything changes.

It hit me when a Giants forum admitted that in recent years Alex Smith was better than Eli Manning, years after bashing him.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
This guy had sex with his brother. It's been a crazy year but that story is top.
Originally posted by Mayor:
This guy had sex with his brother. It's been a crazy year but that story is top.

Lol context
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Mayor:

Lol context

Lol still weird imo.
Share 49ersWebzone