There are 217 users in the forums

Earl Thomas FS

Shop 49ers game tickets

Earl Thomas FS

At the right price he brings instant credibility and leadership. No more small school rainbow stories in the backfield. And he has less than 17 missed tackles ... for his entire career. Since high school. He has the credibility to change saleh calls. I like it. I say yes.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
They refused a 2nd from Dallas. No.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nah he's not injury prone enough.
Sherman needs to hit him up and make a convincing argument to keep him away from Dallas. Otherwise, I don't see it happening.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we should dump earl mitchell for sure
Seattle wouldn't trade him to a division rival unless we gave up a ridiculous bounty for him. It would be sweet to have him here, but it's not happening.
The whole reason hes a seahawk still is they wont sell him for "the right price"
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
Seattle wouldn't trade him to a division rival unless we gave up a ridiculous bounty for him. It would be sweet to have him here, but it's not happening.

This. Earl is still a quality football player. No way I see the Seahawks trading him within the division.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Sep 26, 2018 at 12:22 AM ]
With JGQ on IR this year is shot.

Why trade for him when if you want him you can just sign him in FA after the year?

The Chiefs are talking trade because they have a chance to win this year.

The Cowboys are talking trade because Jones is delusional and thinks they have a chance to win this year.
Not a chance he gets traded within the division short of something really dumb like two first rounders.

LOL you honestly think Seattle is going to trade him to the rival 49ers, in the division?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Not a chance he gets traded within the division short of something really dumb like two first rounders.

Exactly, probably no chance and even if the Seahawks would consider it, they'd probably ask for a lot since it's a division rival. But believe me, I've thought about it...this guy excels in this scheme, is an absolute playmaker in the secondary (something this team needs badly...anyone see Thomas making plays last Sunday?), him & Sherman playing together again, etc.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
let's trade for Julio, Gurley and Von Miller while we're at it.
C'mon, you think the Seahawks will really trade one of their best players to a divisional rival. Only chance we get him is if they release him and we try to sign him as a free agent.
I really hope the op wasn't suggesting a trade but rather if he makes it to free agency then hells ya all in!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone